JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't quite tell from the photo, but by any chance is that rifle rack on a hinge? It almost looks like it could tilt out to make it easier to get to the guns in the back. THAT would be an awesome feature. Thinking about it now, I can't believe no one has ever done that before. Got me thinking about whether I could find a way to mod my safe to do that.....Maybe a sliding floor plate.....
It is on a hinge and swings out. It's a very awesome feature and is an available option on all Rhino Metals Safes (and off brands). Not sure if you can make it work with a different model. Here is a video from Rhino on how it works:

It is on a hinge and swings out. It's a very awesome feature and is an available option on all Rhino Metals Safes (and off brands). Not sure if you can make it work with a different model. Here is a video from Rhino on how it works:

Damn, I need that. That is an awesome upgrade option for a safe. I need to see if I can make it work in mine.

Damn, I need that. That is an awesome upgrade option for a safe. I need to see if I can make it work in mine.
I bet a person could make one of these fairly easy, something I never even thought of but would love to have.
I am thinking of asking a steel fab shop here about making one, that options just oozes coolness.

I bet a person could make one of these fairly easy, something I never even thought of but would love to have.
I am thinking of asking a steel fab shop here about making one, that options just oozes coolness.
It is really cool and I was happy to pay for the option. It was a $200 add-on to the price of the safe.

I figured with the time/materials of making it myself or the cost of paying someone else to make something, the factory one from Rhino was an acceptable price. Plus I got such a good deal on the safe/delivery it was a no brainer. Plus it's just so damn cool. :D

That seems really fair given the materials alone would cost to do that nice safe... I love mine, but this is damn cool.

Amazon has the 13 gun version for $228.42 shipped. I don't think you could build it for less than that....

It doesn't mention Liberty as a option for it to fit into! :(

I have just spent the last hour scouring the interwebs for all the images on this I could find and see no reason why you couldn't fit this to your Liberty Safe.

Here's the rack w/o the hinges...
F6FABE22-B56F-44D2-A7BF-1723D24E0665.jpeg

Here's a close-up connected to the hinge assembly that's mounted to the safe.
2AC65EE2-3D0F-42DD-BBD0-A72A2B932515.jpeg

Here's the left-side inner flange of my Liberty Fatboy-64.... I could make it work.

C8DD6C6A-67CE-4825-AA52-4A3E48573D3B.jpeg

Last Edited:
Amazon has the 13 gun version for $228.42 shipped. I don't think you could built it for less than that....

I have just spent the last hour scouring the interwebs for all the images on this I could find and see no reason why you couldn't fit this to your Liberty Safe.

View attachment 488351

View attachment 488369

Here's the left-side inner flange of my Liberty Fatboy-64.... I could make it work.

View attachment 488375

OH sweeet !!!

Amazon has the 13 gun version for $228.42 shipped. I don't think you could built it for less than that....

View attachment 488351

View attachment 488369

View attachment 488375
Good find! I got the rack from Bulldog Tuff Safes for $200 but I'm not sure if that was special pricing since I was also buying the safe from them or just their standard price. Might be worth a call to them to save yourself another $30-ish

It's a bit over an hour each way from my house.... with fuel costs, and at LEAST 2.5-hrs of my time to save $30... if I have business in the area at the right time it'd pencil out for me, otherwise I'm money ahead with delivery... sad but true.
well, I didn't know where "Shut your face" was located in the northwest :p:p. I agree though, 2.5 hour round trip isn't worth it for $30.

National Security 50 , 1500 pounds ,
$4500.00 on sale, retail around $6500.00
Northwest safe, Enumclaw, Wa.
All most guys need , except I have almost outgrown it, not likely my wife will approve a second one though. IMG_20180418_141205581.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top