JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am putting an AR15 together and have been going around to all the stores researching scopes that were between $70-$200.. I know the variety/quality/price/opinions on scopes is all over the place. I was recommended by a buddy to get a redfield battle zone ((which I will still most likely get) anyways I was at my local walmart and came across the Centerpoint 4-16x40 rifle scope, being only $70 I figured POS, but put it on my list to research. I researched it and others for a few days and they all had negative things to say about all the on all the reviews (as always something isn't for everyone) but most of them had positive reviews. I looked at Bushnell Nikon and this centerpoint. I ended up with the centerpoint (for 70 bucks and 90 days to return it im not really loosing anything) the view through the glass is crystal clear and even zoomed into 16 its still very clear) its got blue and red illuminated radicals, not sure if I will ever use it some people like em some don't, I don't care either way. Im taking it out to the range today to put it on a buddies AR to see how it works( all my ar parts haven't arrived yet) so ill let you know how it goes, has anyone else used this brand before? i had some extra mounts layin around that i found that i tossed on there instead of the ones it came with, these are Nikon P-series.

82114437-9566-4A03-9AEF-BFC3E7B40ACB-10772-000003767B7D52DD_zps02da69e1.jpg

The ONLY thing ive found wrong with lower budget scopes is they tend to crack or lose zero easy after shooting. Id say put a good amount of rounds down range and see if any issues come up! People sometimes do reviews before a decent amount of use. For example, my sister bought a decent Bushnell for her 30-30. Great clear scope loved it. After around 50 or so shots the glass cracked. So work that baby!!! lol

I had on on a .22. The clicks were mushy and unreliable. Sometimes I'd have to turn it 4 clicks before it would move, then it would jump the entire amount. You get what you pay for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top