JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, as some of you know, I have a Challenger II that is a great shooter, but turns out it might be fairly collectable (one of the very last Browning .22's with a steal frame ever made). Anyway, I did end up buying a new buckmark today, the hunter. Felt almost like my Challenger II in the hand and had a rail I could put some new fangled fun stuff on.

Went from the store to the range with it, and didn't shoot it, because I hadn't had a chance to clean it. Have to say, it has some pretty big shoes to fill. Even though my baby only has about 700 rounds through it, all by me, I have grown pretty loyal to it. Today was our last day as shooting partners. Shot 100 rounds at the same target, and if it were a pop can out there at 50 feet, all 100 would've hit it.

Hoping the fiber optic front site and similar grip will result in equal or better results, but have to say I am going to be pretty critical of this new gun. Might even toy with a red dot, just because I can.

Those Buckmark Hunters are nice. Enjoy.

I've got a Camper that I've put about 3000 rounds through. It prefers the high velocity ammo.

BrowningBuckmarkLftopen533x400.jpg

Congrats! I use my Buckmark (with a red dot) shooting Bullseye and pesky farm varmints, and although I only have a few thousand rounds through it, I can say I love it! Enjoy and stay safe.

I have a buckmark that I've done a tacsol upgrade on to reduce weight. I has a Burris fastfire on it for a while and it was crazy accurate. I've since sold the red dot and just shoot open sights now, certainly not the varmit slayer without the optic. I think I'll pick up another aight for it soon. Buckmark.jpg

I have a buckmark that I've done a tacsol upgrade on to reduce weight. I has a Burris fastfire on it for a while and it was crazy accurate. I've since sold the red dot and just shoot open sights now, certainly not the varmit slayer without the optic. I think I'll pick up another aight for it soon. Buckmark.jpg

Where did you pick up that front sight? It looks awesome and since I have the same barrel and rail I think our guns should look even more similar. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top