JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
15 year old kid was driving a car,hit and ran a car, trespassing on fed property , hit a security guard with a car, don't think the car was his(joyride).poor little guy, crazy John Wayne guard just wanted to shoot somebody went to work thinkin if i shoot a 15 criminal today I'll bet it wont reck my whole life.The reason kid keep gettin shot is parents dont raise these kids every year they get worse younger

Yeah, in the manner in which he was using the vehicle, it was a deadly weapon. He had already shown a willingness to use it as such by striking a security guard with the vehicle. Therefore, it seems reasonable that the other guard believed that himself or others were in immediate danger of death or serious physical injury. The age of the attacker is irrelevant. If the facts are proper as presented in the news story, then the guard reacted in a reasonable manner.

Hmmm, FDA, Homeland security, anyone seen the new Bourne movie where lab dude goes on a shooting rampage cause he had been programmed somehow???

Just sayin.

Having been there and done that, the Security Officer acted rationally. He had reason to believe that stopping the perpetrator, regardless of age, was the imperative. The reckless action of the individual gave the officer more than probable cause to employ the use of deadly force to bring the aggression to a stop. He acted within the scope of his authority as a private citizen and quite appropriately.

Chalk up one for the good guys.

Read the story - seems legit. Kid hit guard w veh, guard responded just like I would in the same situation. Its not like Little Johnny was innocently driving his grandmother to bingo - 15 year old alternative school brat no doubt already well on his was to bein a thug stole a vehicle after trespassing then used said veh as a weapon. Hes lucky he only caught a bullet in the foot - which to me says the guard was angling his shots down and likely through the windshield or back window. He was not popping rounds off wildly in the direction of innocent school kids.

The guard shoots a proto-adult thug that possibly is in the starting process of mowing down people 'ala Charlottesville because the Lab probably tested his pee and he failed. Guard didn't check the perp's ID (too young to have a Driver's Lic.), and I guess the guard didn't see the "Don't Shoot me I'm only 15, but bigger than you" neon sign attached to the guy's forehead. I guess the guard was so incompetent he didn't personally know this kid or where he lived, so that he would know he was going home and should have memorized all the names, home addresses, and ages of all students.

Obviously it's another example of law enforcement gone rogue :rolleyes:

The guard shoots a proto-adult thug that possibly is in the starting process of mowing down people 'ala Charlottesville because the Lab probably tested his pee and he failed. Guard didn't check the perp's ID (too young to have a Driver's Lic.), and I guess the guard didn't see the "Don't Shoot me I'm only 15, but bigger than you" neon sign attached to the guy's forehead. I guess the guard was so incompetent he didn't personally know this kid or where he lived, so that he would know he was going home and should have memorized all the names, home addresses, and ages of all students.

Obviously it's another example of law enforcement gone rogue :rolleyes:

HILARIOUS! Thanks for making my entire morning.

Always hard to tell with the media and how they do things. "Sounds like some delinquent" who is only running free because he's not 18 yet. Now as for the Guard it will depend. Sounds like they were trying to stop the POS and he hit one trying to get out. If the Guard fired while kid was still coming at him he "may" survive. If he shot at the car as it was fleeing after hitting him it's not good. Chances are good this kids family has already got a bottom feeder to start looking for a pay out.

15 or not sounds like he was peowling and ended up stealing a car then using it as a deadily weapon.
He'a no longer a kid, he's a threat.

Too bad it was only in his foot.

Sounds like a future revolving door youth into the criminal justice system

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR