JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So when I look at the people being selected as heroes of BLM, I think it is plausible (though I have no definitive proof), they are knowingly picking criminals. If they can cause this much damage riding on the backs of such people, it proves that they can do anything and the public will accept it, having already accepted criminals as heroes.

The heroes of the '60s marxists were all criminals. Che, Castro, etc... they were all killers. Angela Davis, UCLA professor. Bill Ayres (Weather Underground) and buddy of Obama that fixed him up.

Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools - WSJ
www.wsj.com › articles

Sep 23, 2008 - Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois State Senate was launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers's home.

Obama put many Marxists in his admin, and IMO is responsible for the unrest that we have today.

Clinton pardoned FALN terrorists and killers, now Susan Rosenberg works for Soros in the funding arm of BLM Inc, which is very open about being a Marxist organization. They want the devolution of society, the destruction of the nuclear family, and a new totalitarian govt. Why? As you said, equity... equal misery for everyone. Spot on!!

Last Edited:
Obama put many Marxists in his admin, and IMO is responsible for the unrest that we have today.
I watched a lot of things happen before/after that piece of trash Obama got in office and feel this statement cannot be any truer!:mad:

A) inb4 thread locked.

B) conversation with President Stomper and generals in the military:

"You want us to do WHAT sir?"

"Make Shock-and-awe look like the littke kid down the block bought a pack of sparklers, and now the big kids just rolled in with a 300 pack of illegal mortars"

The thing that concerns me most about this movement is how overtly Marxist it is and yet, if you bring that up to a normie they look at you like you are insane.

I know otherwise intelligent, competent, technical, and rational folks who defend these groups and parrot concepts like group guilt yet are unwilling to recognize the parallels between that concept and the bias against groups they claim to be trying to eliminate. Their cognitive dissonance makes my head hurt.

The thing that concerns me most about this movement is how overtly Marxist it is and yet, if you bring that up to a normie they look at you like you are insane.

I know otherwise intelligent, competent, technical, and rational folks who defend these groups and parrot concepts like group guilt yet are unwilling to recognize the parallels between that concept and the bias against groups they claim to be trying to eliminate. Their cognitive dissonance makes my head hurt.

QFT!

I have several friends that I have known for years and I have always found them to be rational and intelligent, although in general they are blue and I am RED. While we did not agree on points of view, we could see the other side.

Now I am waiting for them to start taste testing Tide Pods!

Last Edited:
That's the exact video I was thinking of when I posted. :D
It's a classic!
I have it bookmarked, but I didn't post it when I mentioned throwing the bullets and the taunting cuz I knew @awshoot would do it for me, and I was pretty drunk by then anyway... :s0140:

Hey, you know what they say...

Know your limitations.jpg

Last Edited:
Collateral damage. This wave of idiotic demands will result in more American deaths. Less cops = meaner cops. Less cops = more violent crime. Less cops = increases a crime against you personally.

My guess is criminals are risking more because this is the best chance they'll ever have. And they are right. They are idiots because now this cop killer can't get off in a few days for whatever the traffic stop was for initially. But they aren't known for genius behavior.
"Meaner"? Let's be charitable and say more aware, decisive and aggressive. It will be a matter of survival even more than today. On the other hand, they would be reduced even further to the level of security and will take zero chances.

Agreed that the immediate future is not looking good at the local and state level. Re-stating the obvious, but we really need some mayors and governors!

Please pardon if this has been posted.
Suspect admitted to mother that he killed the officer and wounded another.

Claim: They started shooting at him (for a hit and run), so he shot back.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top