JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember to be politically correct and dont offend anyone when they are shooting at you
You obviously haven't met him. He would make one UGLY chic!!!:s0140:

That can all be worked out if you start a go fund me account. Dont forget to order large caliber uppers

Collateral damage. This wave of idiotic demands will result in more American deaths. Less cops = meaner cops. Less cops = more violent crime. Less cops = increases a crime against you personally.

My guess is criminals are risking more because this is the best chance they'll ever have. And they are right. They are idiots because now this cop killer can't get off in a few days for whatever the traffic stop was for initially. But they aren't known for genius behavior.

Collateral damage. This wave of idiotic demands will result in more American deaths. Less cops = meaner cops. Less cops = more violent crime. Less cops = increases a crime against you personally.

My guess is criminals are risking more because this is the best chance they'll ever have. And they are right. They are idiots because now this cop killer can't get off in a few days for whatever the traffic stop was for initially. But they aren't known for genius behavior.

Which is why I continue to upgrade my personal daily arsenal cuz stuff ain't getting better:(

I always treated you with respect only because I thought you were a mod.:confused::D

Let the disrespect begin!! (If you dare!!)

Peggy Lipton, yummy :)

Some people have strange tastes... she died in 2019. :eek:

d-800a-483a-bf24-ac714f37bcaa-AP_Obit_Peggy_Lipton.jpg

You mean, "increases in ATTEMPTS of crime against me".... except they'll (be) retire(ed) early. o_O

7EFAD48C-142A-4B65-BEF8-38B803FDC756.jpeg

This is really sad. I fear more of this coming if our mayors and Governors don't get their $hit together.

For those of you who support the behavior of these "movements".... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely it'll be at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O
I too think this is going to happen! Flaunt your ignorance now, for one day you'll be eating your decisions!:s0155: Some have been places and seen this.

Last Edited:
Question 1: what is the previous criminal history of the thug?

Question 2: what was the status of the firearm used for the attack?

Opinion: I hypothesize I won't be surprised by either!

Question 1: what is the previous criminal history of the thug?

Question 2: what was the status of the firearm used for the attack?

Opinion: I hypothesize I won't be surprised by either!
None of that will matter because, well, you know what supposedly matters!:mad:

Last Edited:
OK, fine... I'll say what needs to be said.

Good thing they didn't shoot the suspect driver (who I'm sure was a good guy and was turning his life around), because proven by their pst PROVABLE actions, BLM (and ANTIFA) would have been rioting in the streets last night (more than their USUAL) demanding justice for this "oppressed" POC (I actually mean POS)....

View attachment 722282

For those of you who support the behavior of these "movements".... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely it'll be at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O

Yep another white supremacist.

Speaking of picking and choosing, why would BLM pick thugs like T. Martin or M. Brown for martyrdom? Why don't they choose an actual innocent POC victim to rally around? I get that BLM knee-jerked on both of these incidents, as did most of our MSM, but once the actual facts came out (even Obama's "federal" investigation couldn't figure out how to nail Wilson), they still went with "hands up, don't shoot", proven to be a lie.
The Civil Rights Movement is a funny thing. I am trying to figure out if it is progressive or regressive. Anybody remember when Portland Blvd was renamed? Why was Rosa Parks picked and not Claudette Colvin? Appearance. That is correct, Parks was chosen as the victim on the bus by the Civil Rights leaders, over Colvin, because of how she looked.

Did somebody mention picking and choosing?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews