JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
1) WE MUST BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS BECAUSE BACKGROUND CHECKS DON'T WORK.
2) DON'T WORRY ABOUT 100,000 MUSLIM REFUGEES, THEY'RE GETTING FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.

THE LOGIC ESCAPES ME! LOL.....

1) WE MUST BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS BECAUSE BACKGROUND CHECKS DON'T WORK.
2) DON'T WORRY ABOUT 100,000 MUSLIM REFUGEES, THEY'RE GETTING FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.

THE LOGIC ESCAPES ME! LOL.....
* You just need some more hopeandchange and you'll come around. :rolleyes: It's really simple: you=bad; me=good. :D Hating gun owners is acceptable because it's an approved hate. Hating security risks is bad because it's racist. It has to be racist because I'm better than you. Make sense now? :confused:

* Satire. For entertainment purposes only. Do not ingest.

Background checks don't work because mental health records are not necessarily included, go figure...

Until there is consistent record reporting and all states use the NICS system, background checks will not work... Not that I'm necessarily in favor of them, but if that's what they're hopped up about, the. Improve the system... Don't let records fall through the cracks...

Oh that's right is doesn't fit their agenda....

Please cite the speech.

I am not inferring that he didn't say that, but it is a lot more useful if we can refer to the speech instead of saying "somebody on the internet said he said this".

Agreed, a reliable source to the original material makes comments like these far more useful. No source, it really is just hearsay. That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did say it.

Unverified info like this distracts us from the litany of actual threats to our rights.

Closing this one ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews