JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buyer beware, I've had trouble with this company on the only order I made for them, took payment and didn't send products until 6 months later.

I place 2 orders today (forgot something on first one) and have gotten emails with UPS tracking numbers already saying they have shipped. 20% off and free shipping....perfect timing for my Ma-Ten build!! :s0155:

They are alright if they have it in stock, but since they dont list whats in or out, you can end up waiting a long while. (plus their customer service sucks!!!)

Order Submitted:
Date Thu Jul 7 11:12:21 PDT 2011
Name Code Qty Each Options
-------------------------------------------------------------
CAA M4 Bayonet Lug Mount TAC-CLM 1 29.95
Subtotal 29.95
Shipping 0.00
Tax 0.00
Total 29.95

E-mail received today:

Dear fd15k,

The following item(s) in order botach-840931 is on backorder for approximately 2 weeks

CAA Lug Mount

Kindly reply to this message if you would like to make any changes to the order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Customer Service

Requested order to be modified. Next e-mail :

Thank you again for your order from Botach Tactical.

The following items have been shipped to:
fd15k
Name Code Qty Unit Price Options B/O
KZ 3-Slot Bayonet Lug Mount KZ-952488 /KZ3BALUGMO 1 $19.95

Bottom line: so far no epic issues with them.

Bought from these guys several times. Customer Service(or lack thereof) is horrible. If the order is in stock I have had no issue. But if it is back ordered they do not tell you till after you have ordered if they bother to tell you then. Buyer beware for sure but have had decent luck with them.

rule #1 w/ Botach: Use the 'live chat' (which can take some time) to verify exactly what you want is in stock (I copy n paste the actual link to them). Only then should you order....YMMV

My first order came in 3 days. The second one had a Moe grip that they were out of but I promptly got an email asking if I want to wait or cancel the order, I choose to let it ride since I didnt need it fast. So far I am happy with their CS and quick shipping. It was worth it to me because I saved about $70 on my orders.

botach is made of retard, they're down here in LA and are one of the bigger packs of retards I've had to deal with in the past. I'm not saying don't buy from them if the deal is good, just be aware that they are atrocious when it comes to customer service.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top