Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Botach Tactical 20% off on MAGPUL stuff, free Shipping too

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by fd15k, Jul 8, 2011.

1. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

BotachTactical.com

Use code "magpul" at checkout. Not sure when it expires tested just now - works.

2. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Buyer beware, I've had trouble with this company on the only order I made for them, took payment and didn't send products until 6 months later.

3. fd15k

Yeah, I also heard some negative feedback about them. I've made 3 orders with them in past 10 days, 2 have already arrived.

4. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

I place 2 orders today (forgot something on first one) and have gotten emails with UPS tracking numbers already saying they have shipped. 20% off and free shipping....perfect timing for my Ma-Ten build!! :thumbup:

5. Untamo

Untamo Tigard (SW Portland) Member

Your mileage will vary there. Their company history is what you'd call "spotty." I'd not buy from them unless it was on an Amex card or any other non-debit.

6. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

They are alright if they have it in stock, but since they dont list whats in or out, you can end up waiting a long while. (plus their customer service sucks!!!)

7. fd15k

Order Submitted:
    Date Thu Jul 7 11:12:21 PDT 2011
    Name Code Qty Each Options
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    CAA M4 Bayonet Lug Mount TAC-CLM 1 29.95
    Subtotal 29.95
    Shipping 0.00
    Tax 0.00
    Total 29.95

E-mail received today:

Dear fd15k,

The following item(s) in order botach-840931 is on backorder for approximately 2 weeks

CAA Lug Mount

Kindly reply to this message if you would like to make any changes to the order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service

Requested order to be modified. Next e-mail :

Thank you again for your order from Botach Tactical.

The following items have been shipped to:
    fd15k
    Name Code Qty Unit Price Options B/O
    KZ 3-Slot Bayonet Lug Mount KZ-952488 /KZ3BALUGMO 1 $19.95

Bottom line: so far no epic issues with them.

Asp and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

Bought from these guys several times. Customer Service(or lack thereof) is horrible. If the order is in stock I have had no issue. But if it is back ordered they do not tell you till after you have ordered if they bother to tell you then. Buyer beware for sure but have had decent luck with them.

9. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

rule #1 w/ Botach: Use the 'live chat' (which can take some time) to verify exactly what you want is in stock (I copy n paste the actual link to them). Only then should you order....YMMV

10. bmgm37

My first order came in 3 days. The second one had a Moe grip that they were out of but I promptly got an email asking if I want to wait or cancel the order, I choose to let it ride since I didnt need it fast. So far I am happy with their CS and quick shipping. It was worth it to me because I saved about $70 on my orders.

11. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

botach is made of retard, they're down here in LA and are one of the bigger packs of retards I've had to deal with in the past. I'm not saying don't buy from them if the deal is good, just be aware that they are atrocious when it comes to customer service.

12. svxr8dr

svxr8dr Vancouver, WA OathKeeper #004404

I have had two attempted orders, and two cancellations....cant say anything that has not already been said.

13. bmgm37

My second order shipped today....maybe I got lucky, but everything went smooth for me.

14. fd15k