JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
. look at that gaping hole on his left side!

Yikes! Was that the result of a pipe bomb? According to the media, he was killed when his brother ran him over as the cops were cuffing him. Hard to imagine they'd bother cuffing him when he was already dead. So, did this wound occur after being run over? All very confusing and I'm sure we'll never know the truth.

Yikes! Was that the result of a pipe bomb? According to the media, he was killed when his brother ran him over as the cops were cuffing him. Hard to imagine they'd bother cuffing him when he was already dead. So, did this wound occur after being run over? All very confusing and I'm sure we'll never know the truth.

personally, i don't really care how it happened. look at those things in his upper right chest. he was obviously alive when they were put into him. i'm glad he seems to have suffered a bit before expiring. ---- him! too bad the same didn't happen to his younger brother.

Younger brother got a dose. Imagine being holed up in a small area, bleeding out and barely alive and the cops toss in dozen flash/bangs. Haha. Not enough justice for what he did but I'll bet it sucked to be him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top