JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police: One Boston bombing suspect dead, another on the run - CNN.com

Here is the latest update in the bombing. The suspects are Chechen terrorists, most likely home-grown, as they don't know if they have any outside connections for now and have lived in the USA for years. Although, this information can change. There is some reports that they served some time in rebel groups in the Caucuses, but hard to know for sure.

The MIT officer killed yesterday it is confirmed was shot to death by the terrorists. One terrorist was shot to death in a shootout. He was reported to be wearing a suicide/bomb vest during the confrontation. The suspects threw bombs/explosives at the agents in pursuit.

The other terrorist is still on the run, but it is just a matter of time before he is caught. He is thought to be armed with explosives, firearms and to be very dangerous.

My only hope is that not another innocent soul is killed and that this scum of the world is killed or apprehended.

Interesting article about Chechnya.. It appears this area is one of the world's largest hot beds of Islamic terrorism. Also, it seems the Russians have been enduring the brunt of terrorist attacks from Chechen terrorists for years now, including Beslan School Massacre.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ncy-article-1.1321651?localLinksEnabled=false

P.S. My apologies for posting this in General Firearm Discussion, I meant to post this in Off Topic, but I didn't have my coffee yet and goofed.

"Boston Bombing Suspects are Chechen Muslim Terrorists"

You like jumping to conclusions, don't you?

It's looking that way:
Chechnian - confirmed
Terrorists - confirmed
Muslim - The younger brother reportedly listed Islam as his religion on Facebook. It's also been reported by cnn and Breitbart.

I don't think any of us hillbillies are going to get excited and start rounding up Muslims.

Wish I could read Russian, The kid who is still alive; his Russian Facebook profile is up. Definitely some anti American posts and so forth. Grab him alive I hope, These two may not have acted alone. One more ugly chapter in the war on terrorism. What most people don't get, especially on the left is that these bas****s do not quit. I studied these clowns at the classified level as a naval spook in 1987: PLO, IRA, Sindaro Luminoso, Baader Meinhof, Japanese Red Army, Tamil Tigers and so forth. They hate us, our wives, our kids and everything we stand for.
Brutus out.

Not jumping to conclusions, just reporting what I read when I woke up this morning on the various news articles.. I know other people, like myself, were very eager to find out who was responsible and the motive and background of the attackers.

The facts seem pretty straightforward at this point.. But, I will keep reading further to see how things develop.

Wish I could read Russian, The kid who is still alive; his Russian Facebook profile is up. Definitely some anti American posts and so forth. Grab him alive I hope, These two may not have acted alone. One more ugly chapter in the war on terrorism. What most people don't get, especially on the left is that these bas****s do not quit. I studied these clowns at the classified level as a naval spook in 1987: PLO, IRA, Sindaro Luminoso, Baader Meinhof, Japanese Red Army, Tamil Tigers and so forth. They hate us, our wives, our kids and everything we stand for.
Brutus out.

Use google chrome.. It comes with a translator and will translate the entire page into English, at least the text that are not rasterized in images.

Let's not be hasty here!

dontassume.jpg

Not jumping to conclusions, just reporting what I read when I woke up this morning on the various news articles.. I know other people, like myself, were very eager to find out who was responsible and the motive and background of the attackers.

The facts seem pretty straightforward at this point.. But, I will keep reading further to see how things develop.

Use google chrome.. It comes with a translator and will translate the entire page into English, at least the text that are not rasterized in images.

He may have been referring to CNN being the source of this news. The other day they had breaking news trying to be the first news crew to report police had a suspect arrested, And then the FBI said no they didn't so then CNN Had a EXCLUSIVE only on CNN Breaking report......only to then say There has been no arrest made.
They looked like a bunch of goons.

Yes they are confirmed Chechen. Their uncle was on FOX begging him to turn himself in and asking America to not let this incident put the Chechen community in a bad light.

So what happens when you take a Muslim who reads and posts on radical web sites that hate the west and give him a scholarship to a major university who teaches the same thing?

They've had shootouts, our king might use that fact for his crusade against our rights, thankfully the bills are DOA in the Senate for now.

I wanna see the evidence.

I am not taking what the government, the media or the LEOs say as honest truth. They have shown thy lie and I am not going to believe what they say to be the facts without actually seeing the evidence.

Yes they are confirmed Chechen. Their uncle was on FOX begging him to turn himself in and asking America to not let this incident put the Chechen community in a bad light.

So what happens when you take a Muslim who reads and posts on radical web sites that hate the west and give him a scholarship to a major university who teaches the same thing?

They've had shootouts, our king might use that fact for his crusade against our rights, thankfully the bills are DOA in the Senate for now.

That's is right there....the authority didn't know? I'm not so sure at this point. Who knows...http://www.infowars.com/father-of-boston-suspects-us-security-services-set-up-my-sons/

He may have been referring to CNN being the source of this news. The other day they had breaking news trying to be the first news crew to report police had a suspect arrested, And then the FBI said no they didn't so then CNN Had a EXCLUSIVE only on CNN Breaking report......only to then say There has been no arrest made.
They looked like a bunch of goons.

Yeah, CNN is not a credible news source any longer in my book.

as the younger brother was trying to get away, after older brother was shot in shoot out, he ran over his brother with the stolen vehicle.

CNN web page said:
-- Massachusetts National Guard helicopters ferried law enforcement around the Boston area as 50 Guardsmen armed with 9mm pistols worked traffic and security details, CNN's Barbara Starr reported.
Okay, I'm confused. What does that have to do with anything? Just story FILLER? What?

Has anyone seen any videos or picture of these 2 suspects placing their backpacks at the places where the bombs went off? All I can find so far are pictures of them, their faces, them carrying backpacks, and 1 guy running away. Is that enough to convict them?

Here is lots of stuff but where is any proof other then what we can read....http://news1.ghananation.com/latest...d-terrorist-still-on-run-after-car-chase.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/fbi-releases-photos-boston-marathon-bombing-suspects/

"...these images should be the only ones, I emphasize, the only ones that the public should view to assist us. Other photos should not be deemed credible, and they unnecessarily divert the public's attention in the wrong direction, and create undo work for vital law-enforcement resources."

And then a minute later said this?

"...though it may be difficult, the nation is counting on those with information to come forward and provide it to us."

and then...

" No bit of information, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential is to small for us to see."

Weird!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads