JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$120
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Paid $180 for this used and bought new interface module for it. Sound is absolutely amazing for it's size. Very simple to hookup. Almost invisible little speakers and subwoofer you can hide anywhere f.e you can put two little speakers on either side of TV and subwoofer behind furniture. You don't need a receiver as it is self amplified. Has RCA hookups so you can plug TV, Phone, etc. to it directly. Also has optical in. You can listen to it before buying. Can trade for 9mm FMJ or certain brands of 22lR. Here are some pictures of same system. If interested I can take pics for you. It's in like new condition. Thanks!

$120

00j0j_fUQWwEsoyQY_600x450.jpg
Bose CineMate GS Series II-5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
are those driven by wireless connection?
No they have cables. But it's only 3 cables from the subwoofer, one to control module which is the little box on top, and one cable to each speaker. It's not like the acoustimass systems where you have to run a gazillion cables everywhere. Sound is about the same as my acoustimass 15 system (because I added a second powered subwoofer to the AM system). Sound is better IMO than an acoustimass system with regular unpowered subwoofer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top