JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all,

I have an AR15 with a carry handle upper that I'd like to swap for a flat top upper that I bought some time ago.

Couple of pics to show the parts involved:

6DgN8LMm.jpg LEhT5Q6m.jpg

I don't really want to purchase tools I'm only going to use once, so I was wondering if there is anyone in the Grand Coulee/Moses Lake/Ephrata area that has an Upper Action Block and Armorer's Wrench that I could borrow for the length of time it would take to do the swap (1/2 hour?) Six-pack of your favorite beverage as payment? Pretty sure I can get the other parts swapped out without any problem.

I'd sure appreciate any help! :)

Mike_M57 (Coulee City)

Greetings all,

I have an AR15 with a carry handle upper that I'd like to swap for a flat top upper that I bought some time ago.

Couple of pics to show the parts involved:

View attachment 682634View attachment 682635

I don't really want to purchase tools I'm only going to use once, so I was wondering if there is anyone in the Grand Coulee/Moses Lake/Ephrata area that has an Upper Action Block and Armorer's Wrench that I could borrow for the length of time it would take to do the swap (1/2 hour?) Six-pack of your favorite beverage as payment? Pretty sure I can get the other parts swapped out without any problem.

I'd sure appreciate any help! :)

Mike_M57 (Coulee City)

If you aren't already aware of the difference between the A2 vs A4 uppers and the corresponding std A2 FSB and the "F" marked FSB here is a little video going into the subject.

If you aren't already aware of the difference between the A2 vs A4 uppers and the corresponding std A2 FSB and the "F" marked FSB here is a little video going into the subject.

Thanks for the info. Good to know.

I'll be mounting an Aimpoint Micro T-1, that I bought years ago, and a folding rear sight (Magpul) that I got from eldbillbo. Waiting on a riser I ordered to mount the RDS absolute co-witness. So far the Magpul sight seems to line up perfectly with the standard front sight without any adjustment.

Now I just have to find somewhere I can sight it in that's still open/accessible these days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top