JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty sure I saw polyps in the photos of the OP. :eek:

:D
I'm sure you determined long ago, I'm Elvis-like. o_O

Well it's Chinese. If it doesn't perform I can always blame it on communism.

Blame it on Clinton. If it hadn't been for him and selling out "most favored nation" trade status, Walmart would not be the biggest corporation in America, and the Chinese military would not be taking in ~$1 Billion dollars a day in trade deficit cash.

Source: U.S. Trade Deficit by Country: Current Statistics and Issues
"..trade data by country for goods only, not services.

China -- $579 billion traded with a $347 billion deficit.
Canada -- $545 billion traded with a $11 billion deficit.
Mexico -- $525 billion traded with a $63 billion deficit.
Japan -- $196 billion traded with a $69 billion deficit.
Germany -- $164 billion traded with a $65 billion deficit. "

I'm sure you determined long ago, I'm Elvis-like. o_O

Blame it on Clinton. If it hadn't been for him and selling out "most favored nation" trade status, Walmart would not be the biggest corporation in America, and the Chinese military would not be taking in ~$1 Billion dollars a day in trade deficit cash.

Source: U.S. Trade Deficit by Country: Current Statistics and Issues
"..trade data by country for goods only, not services.

China -- $579 billion traded with a $347 billion deficit.
Canada -- $545 billion traded with a $11 billion deficit.
Mexico -- $525 billion traded with a $63 billion deficit.
Japan -- $196 billion traded with a $69 billion deficit.
Germany -- $164 billion traded with a $65 billion deficit. "
Yeah I'm not sure that they haven't become more like a capitalist dictatorship.

I would be concerned about that Teslong model if only because there is no detail/information about the resolution of the screen, video or photos.

Well hang on second, their other model is listed as QVGA - that's about the resolution of an old Nokia. maybe 320p is about right, you don't see jack with that.

Wow the inside of my M1 carbine is nasty:eek:. Lots of copper fouling. It looks clean with a regular light and looking down the barrel. The scope works pretty good I think. The pics are better in person than over a cell phone camera. It has a card but I'll have to figure out how to work it when I have time. I'm sure its no Hawkeye but it's nit bad for the price.

20170629_182212.jpg
This is my 1907 Winchester viewed through an angle mirrior fitting. It has great rifling. It's hard to get the light right and to get the phone to focus in the screen but I can definitely see what I need to see with this scope. Using an outside light source totally changes the perspective. The camera focuses very nice at roughly 1/4" or less.
20170629_184232.jpg

Nevermind the earlier time stamps I hadn't messed with the clock yet then set it wrong once:p.

20170629_185851.jpg

You can really see good detail on the bolt face. Also it does fit in my ar556 barrel (barely and with no attachments), but only when the barrel is clean. It won't fit with powder fouling. I can see how much jacket fouling I have in my AR and also look at the gas port, which was the main idea with a scope.

I don't know I guess it depends on how professional of a scope a guy wants. I can clearly see what I want to see and it works so I'm happy with it at this point. I didn't want the type that plugs into a cell phone because my phone isn't all that great and I'm too old to care about "upgrading" every other week. It has some nifty functions I haven't even tried yet. It also came with a basic AR cleaning kit and there was a stamp on it that read "gift made in China" :p. It has a military style steel cleaning rod that I wouldn't put in my barrel but it's the thought that counts right? This will serve my needs I think.

Haha, there should be something that mentions the specification of the screen, the resolution, or display properties - it will probably look like 720p - or even like 320 x 200 (numbers will be different)

Haha, there should be something that mentions the specification of the screen, the resolution, or display properties - it will probably look like 720p - or even like 320 x 200 (numbers will be different)
Okay the screen says 3.5 inch and 320*240 but the image capture and video is 640*480. My cell phone does not do it any favors I can see what I want to see quite clearly even with my poor vision.

Ok, that's the info i wanted, thanks.

It's very low unfortunately, it obviously gives a better (but still low) output when capturing video, however as you were able to see far more clearly with, than without, it obviously works!

Well it gives a very close up image close to the lens and it's very clear where it's in focus. Perhaps that helps somehow. In that carbine pic you can see the gas port very well. If I use an outside light source you can see the details of years of barrel wear and pitting. Quite educational. I'm very pleased my 1907 rifling looks so good.

So you should be able to take an image capture instead, it will be double the quality/resolution of the live feed you're seeing and you can upload the picture directly here.

I guess that could be good for tracking wear or status, keep a yearly picture of it? :)

So you should be able to take an image capture instead, it will be double the quality/resolution of the live feed you're seeing and you can upload the picture directly here.

I guess that could be good for tracking wear or status, keep a yearly picture of it? :)
I guess you could do that. I'll have to figure out how to use the card to store a video and take images. I have no idea how that works. It's interesting that the 1907 barrel has had nothing but powdercoated bullets through it since I've owned it. No excessive cleaning and it has no leading or jacket fouling. It's not a bad way to check up on what my handloads are doing to my barrels. Quite a difference between that and my M1 carbine which is newer to me and only seen jacketed factory ammo.

I think at least the image capture would be in your interest; specifically for areas you really want to see clearly or confirm status.

I think you'll be surprised at how much more you can see.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top