JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I truly have a passion for both. You have to be diversified to make it in these times. Wouldn't want all your eggs in one basket, right?

Irrelevant. Does not matter to someone who does not have the time and resources to acquire the skill, which is most of us.

I'm talking about getting really good, where one can hit targets at longer ranges. It is not hard to become proficient at close range shooting.

I would not waste my time on another AR10 eaven if it was free unless it was in a creedmore. Build an ar15 SPR in 6.5 Grendel and it will do anything an AR10 in 308 will do in a lot lighter and easier to handle package. Better wind, better trajectory, half the recoil and cheaper to shoot.
I have a video I'll eventually post of my friend shooting both of our AR10s at about 650 meters. Hitting at about 30% in high winds,he switched to my home built Grendel and he almost couldn't miss. He is still pissed he dropped 3k on a rifle that isn't eaven fun to shoot except from a bench and then it doesn't compare. I have a dpms sass that i have not shot since building my last AR. Building a 308 in a bolt gun would be the only thing I would consider.

image.jpg Why not a big bore AR?

I use my .450 Bushmaster 16" barrel for deer hunting occasionally.

Its fun to see others hunters reaction in the field :D

It weighs like a AR in .223 but shoots a .45 cal 250 grain hornady FTX round. Most my shots are 150 yards and under, usually way under.

Ammo is always stocked in cabelas, sportmans warehouse and online.

Probably not a popular idea, but I sure enjoy it, usually draws crowds at the range lol

View attachment 241075 Why not a big bore AR?

I use my .450 Bushmaster 16" barrel for deer hunting occasionally.

Its fun to see others hunters reaction in the field :D

It weighs like a AR in .223 but shoots a .45 cal 250 grain hornady FTX round. Most my shots are 150 yards and under, usually way under.

Ammo is always stocked in cabelas, sportmans warehouse and online.

Probably not a popular idea, but I sure enjoy it, usually draws crowds at the range lol

Pretty! (No dis, I really like that rifle)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top