JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

As I stated in my introduction thread, I am from Chicago (no I don't shoot sideways) and new to the Pacific Northwest. I currently live in The Dalles and am looking for "gun friends". I picked up a few new toys and would like to try them out this weekend (Oregon gun laws are great).

If you are willing to show me the ropes, I'd be more than happy to let you shoot off a few rounds as a thank you. I follow the "leave no trace" rule and guarantee the spot will be cleaner than it was before (I'll be going for my 3 bag bronze membership, in hopes to meet more people).

So what do you say? Want to meet an awesome guy and go shooting with him this weekend?

If you were closer I am sure something could happen but the Dalles:D is a little far for me......

Hopefully someone will step up and help you out. Might help to tell what the new toys are ;) someone might go WOW and want to fondle them.......

And last welcome to the board.

Some toys include
New Ruger AR556
New Ruger GP100
New S&W Model 29- 44 mag
"New" 12 gauge double barrel coach gun
New .22 Heritage revolver

Other toys
AK47
M&P40
XD40 subcompact
Mac10 -I'm from Chicago.....
Old Colt 38special
A Mosin
Mossberg 590
Stevens 12 gauge
Hi Point Carbine- 40cal...say what you will but it always goes bang
Crappy 380 and a 22 rifle

Other toys
AK47
M&P40
XD40 subcompact
Mac10 -I'm from Chicago.....
Old Colt 38special
A Mosin
Mossberg 590
Stevens 12 gauge
Hi Point Carbine- 40cal...say what you will but it always goes bang
Crappy 380 and a 22 rifle
A Mac10? Is it FA? If it isn't and you would like to try one that is, you can shoot mine in you are willing to drive to Salem.

PDXSparky: sadly mine is not full auto, next time I'm in Salem, I'll be sure to take you up on your offer! Very kind.

I have been doing a lot of research and I'll be brining:
An ax
A shovel
3 gallons of water
1 fire extinguisher

Anything else I might add?

PDXSparky: sadly mine is not full auto, next time I'm in Salem, I'll be sure to take you up on your offer! Very kind.

I have been doing a lot of research and I'll be brining:
An ax
A shovel
3 gallons of water
1 fire extinguisher

Anything else I might add?

That is a fairly good list of fire fighting gear. Though site selection can do a lot to make sure you don't need to use any of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top