JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently moved here from Texas where I hunted hogs with night vision. Now I'm bored because there's no hogs here, and Salem is full of some real serious weirdos. I'm a young Christian, veteran, weight lifter, husband and father, and a 3Gun guy, and I wear a tie to work every day. So if anyone wants to hang out, or hit the gym, send me a message. Also looking for a good church, you know, the kind where the men go hunting together. And if anyone needs an extra dude to pack out an elk this season, let me know. I've also butchered about 30 hogs and a few deer and I'm a chef, so I can provide some help with that too.

BRO. I feel your pain at an emotional level. The wife and I moved up here a few years back and connecting with people has been really tough. That being said, welcome to the great PNW. If you ever wanna hit the range let me know and we can set something up.

BRO. I feel your pain at an emotional level. The wife and I moved up here a few years back and connecting with people has been really tough. That being said, welcome to the great PNW. If you ever wanna hit the range let me know and we can set something up.

What range do you like to go to?

There are a couple of bigger churches in the Salem area where you might find people with common interests. Specifically I would check out Morning Star in South Salem and Salem Alliance near downtown. Anyone is welcome there.

I've lived in several states. It's tough to break in with people up here but once you do, you're in for life.

Welcome aboard!

08FB2AE1-6E7F-4808-92F1-469E6FBBBABB.jpeg

I am a member at ARPC just south of Albany. I would be more than happy to bring you, and your family if they like to shoot, in as my guests. I also know a couple of the members from this area who would probably enjoy a range trip
Yeah man, if you want to shoot a 3 gun style stage, I have 4 paper and 3 steel targets as well as a ton of clays and wire clay holders. ARPC has bays. I have been interested in doing a night shoot for a 3 gun stage too, I don't know if ARPC can allow for that or if you know someone that would be able to permit night shooting.

I recently moved here from Texas where I hunted hogs with night vision. Now I'm bored because there's no hogs here, and Salem is full of some real serious weirdos. I'm a young Christian, veteran, weight lifter, husband and father, and a 3Gun guy, and I wear a tie to work every day. So if anyone wants to hang out, or hit the gym, send me a message. Also looking for a good church, you know, the kind where the men go hunting together. And if anyone needs an extra dude to pack out an elk this season, let me know. I've also butchered about 30 hogs and a few deer and I'm a chef, so I can provide some help with that too.
Sounds like you landed in the wrong area of Orygun John...lol
Go east young man!..Good churches here in Baker and plenty of hunting:s0115:And welcome!

I'm a chef on the side-- for several exclusive VIP clients

Velly intelesting!!!

One of my H.S. buddies wanted to be a chef. He eventually moved to Tahoe and opened a bakery... the food he made was to die for! He became wealthy and bought a winter home in Baja on the western coast.

Do you specialize in a particular kind of cooking for those VIPs? Or are you pranking us and you really mean "family"?

Yeah man, if you want to shoot a 3 gun style stage, I have 4 paper and 3 steel targets as well as a ton of clays and wire clay holders. ARPC has bays. I have been interested in doing a night shoot for a 3 gun stage too, I don't know if ARPC can allow for that or if you know someone that would be able to permit night shooting.
I have never done 3 gun. But I am 100% down to give it a try. I have all the guns necessary. I am not sure about night shooting at ARPC. I can ask around though. Would love to try some shooting with NVG's though. If that is what you're proposing. Shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

If you're ever down this way you and yours are welcome for a meal and some shooting on the mountain.

Welcome! You would probably like Jefferson Baptist Church. It's a big friendly Church very gun and hunting friendly! About 15 miles south of Salem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top