JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Quick search in this forum but no results. Do these bore sight lasers work for AR-15s to get to a starting point with a new build with a LPVO? I am new and have never sighted-in a rifle. Should I just go to a gunsmith and have a professional do it? Thanks.

Works fine for me to easily get on paper. I use a cheap one that inserts into the end of the barrel with a collette, make an initial scope adjustment, rotate the laser 180 degrees, and split the difference, if any. Same process we used on the 120mm on an M1A1. I've never used the cartridge style ones.

Works fine for me to easily get on paper. I use a cheap one that inserts into the end of the barrel with a collette, make an initial scope adjustment, rotate the laser 180 degrees, and split the difference, if any. Same process we used on the 120mm on an M1A1. I've never used the cartridge style ones.
+1. They get you on paper faster. They are not true line of sight. Rotate it 360 degrees and you'll get a circle.

I bought a cheap universal barrel end type but the housing was plastic. It wasn't uniform. Too much pressure in one direction and it pointed in that direction. I prefer the cartridge type.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top