JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in need of less than a cup of Borax. Looking to melt down some scraps of gold I've been saving. I can't seem to find any local retail source.
Any help is sourcing a local store is appreciated. I can buy online of coarse but rather not.
Thank you kindly
Was a time when our local drug store had just about anything you could imagine. I miss those days.

If you were closer, I have a couple buckets of 100% Pure uncut raw natural Oregon/Nevada Borax I picked up on the way north! I don't know if it has any contaminants in it, but I got it right outta the ground! Also picked up few buckets of pure sulfur while on the same trip! :)

If you were closer, I have a couple buckets of 100% Pure uncut raw natural Oregon/Nevada Borax I picked up on the way north! I don't know if it has any contaminants in it, but I got it right outta the ground! Also picked up few buckets of pure sulfur while on the same trip! :)
So where do you get sulphur out of the ground?
I'll buy elemental sulphur from Costal or other places for use on roses.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top