JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But those get you criminal charges... and classed as a Prohibited Person upon conviction.

We need to Alinsky the crap out of this guy... see how he and his buddies Bloomingnazi and Soros like a taste of their own medicine.

Go one step further.....Vote outside party favorites.If voting for A Republican,then vote for someone who has never held office.Same for Democrats, if your so inclined.o_O

We did that for President and it worked. Boquist has made his decision to abandon the people who elected him. Show him the door. A person who leads by emotions belongs in the DNC. Not the GOP.We all go through personal tragedies.It's part of life.He is supposed to represent his Conservative base in a Liberal controlled state. Do the job, or get the hell out of the way and make room for someone who will.

He is just spitting out any kind of insult his little "pea-brain" could think of when he compiled that email response. :rolleyes:
Sounded more like a dilusional rant to me. Someone who's been called out for their behavior, behavior that didn't represent those who sent him to Salem...

I still say that mental health evaluations are necessary before elected officials are permitted to take the oath of office. Then annually there after until they have either fulfilled their term or been found to be mentally deficient in their capacity to represent their electorate...

Sounded more like a dilusional rant to me. Someone who's been called out for their behavior, behavior that didn't represent those who sent him to Salem...

I still say that mental health evaluations are necessary before elected officials are permitted to take the oath of office. Then annually there after until they have either fulfilled their term or been found to be mentally deficient in their capacity to represent their electorate...

So maybe we need to report Boquist as being unstable so his guns will be taken away without due process?? :rolleyes:

So maybe we need to report Boquist as being unstable so his guns will be taken away without due process?? :rolleyes:
Dang etrain16, knocked that one clear outta da park!
Seriously, the very rights he is tramping should be removed from him firstly! See how he likes it and then tell us it's ok, its for your own good after all were da gov'ment, we KNOW whats good for yas!!!

It is stated already in many forms on this post, two things stand out. The first is that this is a childish rant completely avoiding the "Due Process" problem. The second is that it is a thinly veiled threat, "Also, if you want to fire back rhetoric without reading further just remember your email is already a public record for which the federalists no doubt already possess at the NSA. All government emails at the Legislative level are stored in the 'cloud' by a third party thus not secure." I reminded him that he works for us and that if he wants to put me on a list - go ahead. I will gladly sit on the Group "W" bench.

Has anyone read his various links? I want to at least scan them but have been too busy to do such.
OK, he is digging deep for some of his reasoning. The due process link is to a Social Security case and from Wikipedia:

In determining the amount of process due, the court should weigh three factors:

1. The interests of the individual in retaining their property and the injury threatened by the official action;
  2. The risk of error through the procedures used and probable value, if any, of additional or substitute procedural safeguards;
  3. The costs and administrative burden of the additional process, and the interests of the government in efficient adjudication.
Social Security benefits are a statutorily-created property right and so implicate due process.

Termination of such benefits does not require a pre-termination hearing.

How does SS benefits relate to the 2nd Amendment and due process? Last I looked, the right to bear arms is not a benefit or property right. OK someone else can do the next link.

Wow! This from a "servant" of the People? ME-YOW! Happy I don't live in Oregon anymore. WA isn't much better. Wonder if he would speak to you this way iffin you had made a fat $contribution$ to his campaign fund? This is what we all are up against IMHO. A Fat Cat, I don't give a shoot about your opinion, dipstick, bubblegumming elitist! Thanks for posting this "response".

If he was so confident it would have passed in Oregon, why WASN'T it put to a public vote? Why aren't ANY of these laws they're passing being voted on by the people?

it used to be that controversial laws passed by the lawmakers were put up for a vote by the people or referendum because they feared the electorate voting them out of office over it. They have lost their fear nowadays of the voters and we are reaping the results of this. This is the problem when one political party gets too powerful, we loose democracy altogether.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top