JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an example - I assume (I don't know the political history of Boquist) - of how people can say they hold a particular view, and then something untoward happens and they flip flop due to emotions and not reason.

Trump and some of the GOP is an easy example - now they are talking about supporting gun control when just a week ago they were going to push thru SHARE/HPA. What happened? Las Vegas of course. But they have no real sympathy for the victims, they just fear that their power is threatened.

Never trust a politician - they are not leaders with principles, they have no intention of keeping their promises if they don't have to. They will do whatever they need to do to stay in power. We need term limits for Congress to get the career politicians out of office and allow the servants in.

Aggreed. There should be no such thing as a political career. I wouldn't mind if lawyer's were excluded from public office too.

3abf30bb8a9247125b26fe8a3e79323d936c7ec1520f2ad2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads