JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well here is one of my newest aquisitions It is a Barrett 99 .50 cal

I put a few rounds thru it this past weekend and all I have to say is boom shalacka.

Here are some pics and video links from this weekend. I really don't need to write a review because the videos speak for themselves:eek:

I AM THE GUY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO WITH THE .223 PISTOL

WATCH ME

NEW VIDEOS

Mark gets hit in face with rifle OUCH!

Mark fires barrett

Slug kills 2 liter

Damn man, those videos are sweet. How much do rounds for that cost? I bet you really can't wait to start reloading.

Between $3.50 and $7 depending on what I am shooting.

Ya, Reloading is the only way I can feed that crazy thing...

These are what I picked up at the gunshow last week!

I looked at the gunshow in puyallup a couple weeks ago and 50bmg was only $1.50 or $1.75 a round I can double check the next show isnt until oct. but if your not set up to load yet I can pick some up for ya. Only reason I looked was a buddy has one and he lives back east I pick some up for him from time to time usually before Im heading over to see him.

Hey thx, I wonder who is at that show that doesn't hit the portland show?

With any luck I will be reloading in the next 2 months.

As a side note, I seen your pistols in the SHOW YOUR GUNS thread..

Very cool!

That thing is a beauty. Last weekend I was invited to a picnic for a nearby SF Assoc chapter. There were some active duty members of the 1st SFG out of Ft. Lewis on hand displaying some of their gear. Their .50 was semi-auto but otherwise almost identical. That thing is freaking heavy!

Be careful with that gun show ammo or you could get the banana split affect.

50BMGrifle[1].jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads