JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well here is one of my newest aquisitions It is a Barrett 99 .50 cal

I put a few rounds thru it this past weekend and all I have to say is boom shalacka.

Here are some pics and video links from this weekend. I really don't need to write a review because the videos speak for themselves:eek:

I AM THE GUY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO WITH THE .223 PISTOL

WATCH ME

NEW VIDEOS

Mark gets hit in face with rifle OUCH!

Mark fires barrett

Slug kills 2 liter

Damn man, those videos are sweet. How much do rounds for that cost? I bet you really can't wait to start reloading.

Between $3.50 and $7 depending on what I am shooting.

Ya, Reloading is the only way I can feed that crazy thing...

These are what I picked up at the gunshow last week!

I looked at the gunshow in puyallup a couple weeks ago and 50bmg was only $1.50 or $1.75 a round I can double check the next show isnt until oct. but if your not set up to load yet I can pick some up for ya. Only reason I looked was a buddy has one and he lives back east I pick some up for him from time to time usually before Im heading over to see him.

Hey thx, I wonder who is at that show that doesn't hit the portland show?

With any luck I will be reloading in the next 2 months.

As a side note, I seen your pistols in the SHOW YOUR GUNS thread..

Very cool!

That thing is a beauty. Last weekend I was invited to a picnic for a nearby SF Assoc chapter. There were some active duty members of the 1st SFG out of Ft. Lewis on hand displaying some of their gear. Their .50 was semi-auto but otherwise almost identical. That thing is freaking heavy!

Be careful with that gun show ammo or you could get the banana split affect.

50BMGrifle[1].jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads