Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Boom Big Barrett 99

Reactions
Well here is one of my newest aquisitions It is a Barrett 99 .50 cal

I put a few rounds thru it this past weekend and all I have to say is boom shalacka.

Here are some pics and video links from this weekend. I really don't need to write a review because the videos speak for themselves:eek:

I AM THE GUY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO WITH THE .223 PISTOL

WATCH ME

NEW VIDEOS

Mark gets hit in face with rifle OUCH!

Mark fires barrett

Slug kills 2 liter

Joe Link

Reactions
Damn man, those videos are sweet. How much do rounds for that cost? I bet you really can't wait to start reloading.

OP
sweetbeard
Reactions
Damn man, those videos are sweet. How much do rounds for that cost? I bet you really can't wait to start reloading.
Between $3.50 and $7 depending on what I am shooting.

Ya, Reloading is the only way I can feed that crazy thing...

These are what I picked up at the gunshow last week!

Reactions
Between $3.50 and $7 depending on what I am shooting.

Ya, Reloading is the only way I can feed that crazy thing...

These are what I picked up at the gunshow last week!

I looked at the gunshow in puyallup a couple weeks ago and 50bmg was only $1.50 or $1.75 a round I can double check the next show isnt until oct. but if your not set up to load yet I can pick some up for ya. Only reason I looked was a buddy has one and he lives back east I pick some up for him from time to time usually before Im heading over to see him.

OP
sweetbeard
Reactions
Hey thx, I wonder who is at that show that doesn't hit the portland show?

With any luck I will be reloading in the next 2 months.

As a side note, I seen your pistols in the SHOW YOUR GUNS thread..

Very cool!

Reactions
Well if the satellites are loaded with any RTGs (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator), you can use them to cook whatever you desire, although you might end up with sterility :p

Reactions
That thing is a beauty. Last weekend I was invited to a picnic for a nearby SF Assoc chapter. There were some active duty members of the 1st SFG out of Ft. Lewis on hand displaying some of their gear. Their .50 was semi-auto but otherwise almost identical. That thing is freaking heavy!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect