JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Contact! A Tactical Manual for Post Collapse Survival by Max Velocity

Description:

This manual is the result of a detailed consideration of a societal collapse and the civil shift and aftermath that would impact individuals and families who are intent on survival. The purpose of this manual is to provide information to enhance the security, tactics, and survival skills of law-abiding citizens who are faced with civil disorder, lawlessness, violence, and physical threat in a post-collapse environment. The information in this manual is derived from training and experience gained from service with special operations forces (SOF) and subsequent employment as a security contractor in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Well, I'll point out a few oldies for the prune and drool set.
Lucifers Hammer - Post Apocalyptic Fiction
Alas Babylon - Ditto
The Voyage of the Space Beagle - Space Sci-Fi
The Long Ships - Historical Fiction/Vikings
Almost anything by Harry Turtledove - Historical Fiction/ Sci-Fi/Swords and Sorcery. This guy is great!!!

Principles of Personal Defense--Jeff Cooper
Deadly Force; Understanding Your Right to Self Defense--Massad Ayoob
The Law of Self Defense--Andrew Branca
Facing Violence--Rory Miller
In the Name of Self Defense--Marc MacYoung
The Gift of Fear--Gavin DeBecker

They are all my 'favorite'....:rolleyes:

Fiction- Monster Hunter Series and Grimnoir Series by Larry Correia

Non-Fiction- A Conflict of Visions: Ideological Origins of Political Struggles &
Neptune's Inferno: The U.S. Navy at Guadalcanal

Principles of Personal Defense--Jeff Cooper
Deadly Force; Understanding Your Right to Self Defense--Massad Ayoob
The Law of Self Defense--Andrew Branca
Facing Violence--Rory Miller
In the Name of Self Defense--Marc MacYoung
The Gift of Fear--Gavin DeBecker

They are all my 'favorite'....:rolleyes:

Try Bill Jordans book No Second Place Winner, lots of information in a small book by a man who has seen the elephant.

Plus anything that Chuck Taylor has written, he is one of the few masters of rifle,pistol,shotgun and submachinegun. You have to walk a lot of miles to earn that title.

The Martian by Andy Weir.
A great sci-fi book that starts out by the main character exclaiming "I'm Fuc*ed" as he realizes he was purposely left behind by the first manned exploration team sent to Mars.
You can't put it down.

Last Edited:
I love me some Converse All Star hi-tops :cool:

Oh yeah, reading the 299 Days series, 3rd book.
Pretty good so far except for the "sponsorship" style weapons and gear listings. :rolleyes:

I am on the last book in the series. I too noticed the "sponsorship" , I need to get my Raven concealment holster, Zero Tolerance knife and 5.11 pants before the collapse hits.......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top