JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know if I missed it, but in other forums I belong to I can bookmark threads that I want to revisit later. The only option I saw was to watch, and that only alerts me when there is something new. Bookmarking is good for allowing me to look back on a topic without it having to clutter up my browser bookmark folder. Thanks.

We've been considering this functionality for NWFA 3.0. Good to hear there's some support for it already :)

It is a great service in my car forums. I think it could be helpful here as long as it isn't hard on the servers.
Thanks for the quick notice.

I don't know if I missed it, but in other forums I belong to I can bookmark threads that I want to revisit later. The only option I saw was to watch, and that only alerts me when there is something new. Bookmarking is good for allowing me to look back on a topic without it having to clutter up my browser bookmark folder. Thanks.
Yes you can "watch" it and receive alerts but you can also go to your "watched threads" list to revisit them anytime. If the list comes up blank just go to the bottom and click "show all watched threads" and the list will come up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top