JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
obama.jpg

:D

Gosh, I must be an idiot, but I am not aware of anything "dictated" by the Obama administration. Nobody arrested, detained, interned, tortured, or disappeared that I have heard of. And I am a news-junkie. Of course I DO deprive myself of right-wing blogs and hate radio, because there people say anything they fantasize without any substiantiating facts at all, and without any journalistic consequences.

Obama was elected. He has made many actions and proposals to deal with the Depression and economic recovery, and with developing health care for all. But it is Congress that is pursuing these issues, and voting on them, and all of Congress was elected by their States.

So, where is the Dictator? Who is oppressed? Enlighten me, please..........................elsullo:cool:

Gosh, I must be an idiot, but I am not aware of anything "dictated" by the Obama administration.
You said it not me,... But:
I guess you haven't heard about 10s of thousands losing their jobs. They worked at Chrysler and Jeep dealerships that Obama's people ordered closed.
They worked at GM dealers Obama ordered closed

I guess you haven't heard about the thousands that lost their pensions because their 401K executors purchased bonds (secured) in GM and Chrysler. Because Obama's people put bondholders at the back of the line, when Corporate bankruptcy law places them 1st or 2nd in line. Obama put the unions first in line to pay off political favors.

You want to hear about more dictatorial illegal behavior? Should we get into the banking industry?

This guy makes GW look like a boy scout.
Where do you get your news? From MSNBC?

So legal mandates enacted through constitutional means constitute "dictatorship" if you don't like the outcome. Got it. And all this hysterical screaming about banks and unions and political payoffs and Obama's responsibility for the failure of American auto makers... I wouldn't know where to begin...

Sometimes I just shake my head, wondering what planet people are from and hoping they never breed.

Show me where it's Constitutional for Obama's "csar" to dictate to a company that they MUST close profitable independent vendors in a bankruptcy case. Those vendors are sales outlets for a struggling company that makes money for said company. That's not a sales or profit strategy.
Not to mention that 95+% of those dealerships were owned by Republican contributors.
I want you to show me/us the clause in the Constitution that allows a presidential appointee, not confirmed by the Senate, to override contractual and investment laws.

I thought you said you were prepared to school us all on legal issues. Is that Kool-aide in your glass?

Oh, and while you're at it,... Get a vasectomy. SOON!

You said they were enacted through Constitutional means. But again you offer no proof.
All you are offering is Kool-aide and you know it.

You suggested people like me not breed.
Don't care for the same message do you,..

The leftist tactic of ridicule. As suggested by Saul Alinsky, that great Marxist:
Section 7)Tactics from Rules for Radicals
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

Right out of the Center for American Progress aren't ya!
You leftist plant you!

I am a news-junkie. Of course I DO deprive myself of right-wing blogs and hate radio, because there people say anything they fantasize without any substiantiating facts at all, and without any journalistic consequences.

:s0095:..........:eek::s0113::eek:

So legal mandates enacted through constitutional means constitute "dictatorship" if you don't like the outcome. Got it. And all this hysterical screaming about banks and unions and political payoffs and Obama's responsibility for the failure of American auto makers... I wouldn't know where to begin...

Sometimes I just shake my head, wondering what planet people are from and hoping they never breed.

Just keep drinking the cool aid. I wonder why it is that when someone tries to point out some facts it is automatically "hysterical screaming"?

I would suggest that when you are paying higher taxes to cover the bail outs and stimulus, lose your job, lose your house and eventually lose your freedom of speach (at least against the white house) that you then feel greatful that you have GOVERNMENT health care. But don't complain about it too loud cause someone will e-mail the White House to tell on ya.

The typical leftist response to a crises is to throw money at it and that'll fix it and the world will be perfect and lovie dovey.
Look what happened after the Clinton years of letting anybody and their brother into the country,lest we forget 911.

Just remember one thing "If you think you can trust your government? Just go ask an Indian".

And here I thought I was pushing this thread into a discussion of firearms confiscation as the ultimate aim of a wannabe dictator! And how there has been none of that so far from the Obama administration (if you discount his entire political history on firearms and that of all of his major appointees!) except ridiculous talk-without-action about the source of Mexican guns.

As far as the auto and financial industries go, bankruptcy voids all contracts, and the terms of the settlement are determined by the courts---the Trustees do "dictate" the terms. Some of the failing automakers wanted MORE government bailout to avoid going under, so the government got had "dictate" those terms to minimize the damage to the overall economy. Some of the agrieved investors stonewalled and demanded all-or-nothing, and got that nothing. As usual, the workers got burned the worst.

My motive was to brace ourselves for Obama'a SECOND term, where he likely WILL move against personal firearms. Rational political mass-action of both the right and the left will be needed urgently to beat him in Congress. He will call it "common-sense regulation"---and we will get NOWHERE by throwing around irrational terms like "dictator." My greatest sorrow is to see Second Amendment supporters throttle back their brains and fall into rather mindless reflex name-calling that only divides us and makes us look stupid and nuts to the general public..............................elsullo :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top