JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, that happened right under my nose in my own town, and in less than 24 hours! I gotta figure out how to join up!

I was in Kennewick yesterday, didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I did feed some seagulls the rest of my lunch at Columbia Park though. :)

Out of morbid curiosity, I did some googling on this movement. If the photographic evidence is any indication, I'm not sure this crew could survive a Twinkie embargo, let alone an insurgency. :confused:

I was in Kennewick yesterday, didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I did feed some seagulls the rest of my lunch at Columbia Park though. :)
Yeah, apparently the window-breakin' and lootin' was confined to last Sunday night in the Columbia Center Boulevard area of town, across the street from the mall.
From the sound of it, it looked to be late-teens and early-20somethings looking for something to do to feel like righteous defenders of oppressed minorities.
One male, 19 yoa, was arrested.

How so?
If you read the article, they are not allowed, nor going, to shoot anyone. They are an observance force, yet armed.
Still, I'd be surprised if the police forces of the Tri-Cities would even allow them to have ammo in their mags. They'd probably keep that a secret, in the observance of opsec. Would it be prudent to broadcast that for the rioters and looters?
I don''t see why you're so angry. You're not the only one who's spent more than one tour in AFG and got shot at...

ETA: OK, now I see where you (@pathfinder1) have inserted an article from CNN that references the Boogaloo movement. My response above was to what I inferred was your response to the citizen movement formed in my hometown of Kennewick, WA, as described in this article. The "Defend the Tri" group is in no way affiliated with the Boogaloo movement. I trust that clears things up for anyone who was wondering...

...copy that
l

Over half of what CNN reports is fiction - they are the epitome of fake-news and "unbiased journalism" is not part of their makeup

Boogaloo..
I can't stand cutesy terms and phrases....
Nor can I take anyone who uses them , seriously with their speech.
No matter the message...if it has or uses such terms and phrases...I tend to just ignore it.

Say what you mean...don't hide your intentions or meaning...
If its worth saying , then it is worth saying clearly and understandably.
Andy

Boogaloo..
No matter the message...if it has or uses such terms and phrases...I tend to just ignore it.

Andy
And I suppose you reject the cutesy term FUBAR ?:s0140:

Boogaloo..

Andy

Its similar to discussing doing things "in Minecraft"

Its kinda a joke, but its also not smart to discuss things like open civil war in a non joking terms.

It also make the ATF look absolutly ridiculous putting out safety bulletins about "boogaloo bois" in hawaiin shirts.

That was worth the laughs alone.

Its similar to discussing doing things "in Minecraft"

Its kinda a joke, but its also not smart to discuss things like open civil war in a non joking terms.

It also make the ATF look absolutly ridiculous putting out safety bulletins about "boogaloo bois" in hawaiin shirts.

That was worth the laughs alone.
I guess...
Don't play minecraft.....

And if say that I am going to war ...I won't be joking.

For what its worth ...
I don;t care if others use this term...
I won't...if someone else want to...then that is on them.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top