JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not gonna lie, in that 1st clip, I was secretly hoping at some point, JCVD was going to swoop in and helicopter kick those fools into oblivion.....:D
tenor.gif

The actual origins of the "Boogaloo" movement can be traced to 4chan.

Yup, you have the 4chan gun forum which is mostly a bunch of guys who abuse themselves in their Mom's basement while looking at pictures of tactical arms. The Boogaloo Bois are their version of elite self abusers, sort of like the self abuser SWAT team.

A convenient boogieman for the leftists to take the blame for all the violence, looting, and rioting while they are busy making Molotov cocktails.

Man... I'm so out of touch. I didn't even know about the Hawaiian shirts thing.
Sounds like it started as a way for pro 2A guys to lighten things up a bit at various protests, maybe have a little fun and show themselves as something other than the angry white males they always get cast as by the media.
That same media has turned it into a symbol of violence and hate.
They got me halfway there... I do hate the lying media.

It started as a joke... ya know... the "Revolution 2; Electric Boogaloo" (Saturday Night Fever 2; Electric Boogaloo reference)

Ah, OK, understood. I took it to mean someone thought a civil war would be lighthearted fun or something, when in reality it is one of the most horrific events that can befall a nation, and something no one in their right mind wants to experience. Thanks for letting me know the origin.

The boogaloosquad on YouTube is doing some interesting things with 3d printers.

Don't google it if you like your dog.

Wow, that happened right under my nose in my own town, and in less than 24 hours! I gotta figure out how to join up!
So, looked into it. They use a FB account to have "recruits" sign up. I don't "do" social media. At all...
So I had a friend inquire through FB for me. Turns out they've already got almost 6,000 members in the Tri-Cities, a metropolitan area of about 250,000 people.
They've already turned away over 1,000 potentials, and are reviewing the "applications" of another 1,500. I think all this will be over before they ever get to me... :oops:

These guys are the kind of people that give the decent firearms community a bad name. Friggin' armchair wannabe soldiers! Yeah, real tough guys walking around American civilians with AR's. They should try that with 7.62 coming in at them!!!!!
Try two tours in Afghanistan!!! That'll get it out of your system!!! F#@%in' a----holes!

These guys are the kind of people that give the decent firearms community a bad name. Friggin' armchair wannabe soldiers! Yeah, real tough guys walking around American civilians with AR's. They should try that with 7.62 coming in at them!!!!!
Try two tours in Afghanistan!!! That'll get it out of your system!!! F#@%in' a----holes!
How so?
If you read the article, they are not allowed, nor going, to shoot anyone. They are an observance force, yet armed.
Still, I'd be surprised if the police forces of the Tri-Cities would even allow them to have ammo in their mags. They'd probably keep that a secret, in the observance of opsec. Would it be prudent to broadcast that for the rioters and looters?
I don''t see why you're so angry. You're not the only one who's spent more than one tour in AFG and got shot at...

ETA: OK, now I see where you (@pathfinder1) have inserted an article from CNN that references the Boogaloo movement, said article not in your original post at the time I composed my response above. My response above was to what I inferred was your response to the citizen movement formed in my hometown of Kennewick, WA, as described in this article. The "Defend the Tri" group is in no way affiliated with the Boogaloo movement. I trust that clears things up for anyone who was wondering...

Last Edited:
yep. for the "big luau"

another term for boogaloo.
What;s the igloo on their flag for? I tried to rationalize Hawaiian shirts and igloos as some sort of 49th and 50th states kinda thing.
I have no clue about Boogaloo other than what I've read here and searched on Guns and Gadgets.

What;s the igloo on their flag for? I tried to rationalize Hawaiian shirts and igloos as some sort of 49th and 50th states kinda thing.
I have no clue about Boogaloo other than what I've read here and searched on Guns and Gadgets.
its also known as the big igloo

:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top