JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it time to throw Eric Holder under the bus?

…Just over one year ago, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer, a Fox News regular, described Holder as a “political hack.”

<broken link removed>

This guy just might have over-stayed his welcome....finally.

"...the Obama administration, conservative pundits have been suggesting that the president may throw Holder under the bus simply for damage control. Many believe it should have happened a long time ago."

You can say that again. I was shocked when he wasn't replaced after the last election. Out of all the house cleaning that could have been done, his name should have been at the top of the list. Maybe after he gets fired, the DOJ won't be afraid of him anymore and will prosecute for being in contempt of Congress.

He won't step down, he does the dirty, heavy lifting for his ideology, and he doesn't give a rat's arse how he looks to, or what the "serfs" think of him... its one of the prime communist tenants, "the ends justify the means".

I also strongly suspect he won't be invited to leave either. Obama likes to be the "teflon president", which requires having people on your team that will do the dirty, heavy lifting... Holder relishes it.

The problem is that, bad as he is, he hasn't committed treason. If you look at the Constitution, treason, in this country, has a specific definition.

Now, should he be charged with crimes for what he has done? Absolutely. Lying to Congress, if you or I do it, would result in prison. I would think that it should also apply to the chief law enforcement officer in our country. He shouldn't be above the law.

Should be be charged with being an accomplice to the murders that have occurred because of Fast and Furious? Absolutely.

But, that's just me.

The problem is that, bad as he is, he hasn't committed treason. If you look at the Constitution, treason, in this country, has a specific definition.

Now, should he be charged with crimes for what he has done? Absolutely. Lying to Congress, if you or I do it, would result in prison. I would think that it should also apply to the chief law enforcement officer in our country. He shouldn't be above the law.

Should be be charged with being an accomplice to the murders that have occurred because of Fast and Furious? Absolutely.

But, that's just me.

OK, then we will hang Owebamma for treason. How's that?

;)
I've never understood why it's against the law for "Lying to Congress". After all , they are constantly lying to us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top