JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you want a tacticool operator 12 ga shotgun that will make you feel hardcore, you have come to the wrong place. This is a 12 ga shotgun that was purchased brand new by me on an impulse, back in 2012 when I knew nothing about guns but thought, "I should have a shotgun". It has been used for skeet shooting a handful of times and then promptly forgotten in favor of fancier toys.

It comes with two barrels. One short. One long. I know nothing about shotguns so you're out of luck if you want specifics. Its a Mossberg 500. You put the shotgun shells in and do the SCHLIKT-SCHLIKT thing and then pull the trigger and it goes boom. It will continue doing this until your great grandchildren get bored of granddad's old fashioned projectile weapon in favor of their laser swords. So uncivilized.

The reason I'm ditching it is because I realized that this thing has a pinned forend and I want to upgrade without having to bother with swapping the action slide tube. If you've got another shotgun, I'm happy to trade+cash on my end. I know absolutely nothing so you could totally rip me off and I wouldn't even know. Take this away from me so I can tinker with something else!
TuRbi8F.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.