JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walther PPK/S 9mm Short

Walther-PPK-S-9MM-Short.jpg

The new movie is called "Skyfall" and will be out next month.

Memo to Chuck Norris: Time to retire, Dude! The new Bond is not a pansy magazine model...(the last REAL bond was Sean Connery).

Skyfall - Official Movie Site

The trailer says "October" but that's the UK release date. It's December in the US.

No, the new James Bond is a metrosexual who plays a tough guy all the while in real life shaves his legs.

OK, I posted this thing. Firstof all I'm a Colt and Sig guy I hate to say this but the gun I'm thinking of is the most awsome gun on the planet. Drum roll please......... Glock 18..... 2 3 4 shot bursts good movie gun . Any body shot one? Any way thats my 2 bucks. Have fun.

Sigsam

IMHO, I don't care if he points his finger and yells Bang!
This 007 (Daniel Craig) is just another Hollywood anti-gun willing to make millions on the
screen "Shooting" people while he has been quoted as saying, "he's afraid of guns".:s0131:
I may watch this film on the tube someday, but they're not getting my money to watch his movies.:s0154:

Jack...:cool:

If I waited around to watch only movies that feature and were directed and produced by those who share my worldview and beliefs, I'd be waiting around a long, long time (at least I can count on Michael Mann to be generally on the ball with his gun play).

How far does your personal boycott extend? Books? Music? Local businesses? Restaurants?

These crusades are not usually worth my time.

I have seen all the James Bonds though the Roger Moore era. My interest waned and I didn't watch any more until Quantum of Solace

Was not impressed, mainly because it didn't feel like a James Bond movie to me. There's a formula to them: outlandish villain bent on world conquest, exotic tech, super-smooth agent, exotic locales, luxury accouterments, fancy cars, everything ends in grant chaos, etc. Quantum just didn't seem to follow the formula and I didn't care for it.

Haven't been back to a Bond flick since.

To me, as in any similar movie, it is all about the villain. One bond movie had a villain that could not feel pain. That was the lamest villain ever.

The killer from No Country for Old Men, Bardem(?), has great possibilities....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top