JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I HAVE -- a Bond Arms Derringer (Texas Defender) in polished Stainless steel w/ Rosewood grips and removable trigger guard. 3" barrel chambered in .45 Long Colt & .410 2.5" shot. The gun is in excellent condition, with low round count, mostly used for carry in a pocket holster. . As part of Bond's modular system can be easily fitted with barrels in .38/.357, .45ACP, .22, etc. These are widely considered to be the finest derringers in the world, and are stout heavy guns made in Texas entirely of stainless steel. The gun comes with original box, very nice form-fitted leather pocket holster, and for the right deal could include a variety of top grade defensive ammunition.

I WANT -- a compact and lightweight revolver in .38+p or .357 Magnum . I'd prefer a S&W with a short barrel and a bobbed but exposed hammer. I'm willing to consider shrouded hammer designs, and other makes but I'm big on quality. I'm not interested in plastic or polymer framed guns, and the only makes I'm looking for are S&W, Colt and Ruger. Also, I already have a S&W 66-5 w/ a 2.5" barrel (which I love, BTW) -- I'm looking for something significantly smaller and lighter than this.

Drop me a line with what you're offering -- I have expensive (and hard to find) ammo and some cash to add to the Bond Derringer for the right gun. And, no, I'm not interested in selling it -- please don't ask.

FTF only, ODL required, CHL preferred. Thanks!

Um, thanks :)

MSRP on a Texas Defender is very close to a S&W Model 638, which is pretty much my ideal trade, so I'm thinking I might well find someone who would be into the deal. If someone had an M&P, I could pony up some cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.