JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another F&F ‘bombshell’ and a familiar name rises to surface

While Congressional and public attention is focused on Monday’s revelation that taxpayer money was used to purchase several, AK-style firearms that were subsequently allowed to “walk” into the hands of suspected gun runners, there are two key ingredients to this story.

<broken link removed>

The only way to track those AK's and AR's purposefully smuggled across the border is literally from a bust and a seizure. I seriously doubt ballistic forensics yielded anything worthy of tracking (correct me if I'm wrong) in this convoluted case. And no those guns did not have GPS tracking devices attached to them, let alone a RFID tag. HAHAHA... Just the serial numbers on them and uhhh... that's it.

Obviously this was done for a purpose, some plausible agendas as suggested in this well thought out [THREAD HERE]. It's no theory, it's a conspiracy.

sigh...

"wow... just wow."

meaning people like this are still being paid for by taxpayers:

"I don't know what all the issues are but we are all adults, we are all professionals, and we have a (sic) exciting opportunity to use the biggest tool in our law enforcement tool box. If you don't think this is fun you're in the wrong line of work &#8211; period! This is the pinnacle of domestic U.S. law enforcement techniques. After this the tool bag is empty. Maybe the Maricopa County Jail is hiring detention officers and you can get paid $30,000 (instead of $100,000) to serve lunch to inmates all day...We need to get over this bump in the road once and for all and get on with the mission at hand. This can be the most fun you have with ATF, the only one limiting the amount of fun we have is you!"&#8212;e-mail from David J. Voth, group supervisor, Phoenix Group VII of the ATF.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top