JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cheap/slave labor is what corporations want, therefore border security is against their interests. Guns/violence in Mexico is good for their interests.

I just read something about Honduras.

Mexican Cartels Expand into Honduras

It seems that the Mexican cartels just about run Honduras and Guatemala now, cocaine production is high there, and the Honduras military is arming the Mex cartels.

Operation Castaway funneled guns into Honduras.

Gunrunner funneled guns to the cartels in Mexico.

I won't make the connection because I'm not the conspiracy type and it seems just a bit over the top. But it is interesting enough to research more.

The BATF and DOJ used tax payer dollars!?!?!?!?

That IS a bombshell. I thought they only used money from their charity bake sales and bikini car washes. :s0131:

I think the point was that if the ATF and DOJ were fronting the money that was used by the purchasers of these guns it is much bigger issue than just letting the guns walk, it is in fact direct involvement in the crime.

And now the connection to the top. Obama ordered the gun tracing program that became Fast and Furious to operate within the existing Gunrunner program. Of course we know that they never really traced them, they just used the carnage for thier anti-agenda.

» Project Gunrunner Tied Directly to President Obama - Big Government

Too bad this subject is losing interest. Possibly because we all knew almost from the beginning the who, what and whys of it all.

just because Obama said we are going to start targeting illegal gun trafficking in another country, that does not mean he told them exactly to let guns walk or not... that could have been the corruption in the DOJ. But could well be that a Dept head wanted to push his political gun issues and here is his opportunity to do so. Give me a report that says Obama new of the bad actions going on, and did nothing, then I'm all for blaming him. Things go on at my work that are not pleasing to the boss, but he does not always find out about whats going on. We hide it well...

You're right, I did know that answer. This is politics so it could go two ways, the pressure rises, congress does it's dog and pony show and hopefully some people are held accountable or the media doesn't report it, so no pressure and the ATF is once again free to run rampant making rules up as they go along ruining peoples lives. I'm hoping for the former.

BREAKING: Issa, Grassley ask for communications between 12 DoJ officials

The Congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious continued to grow Tuesday as Congressman Darrell Issa and Senator Charles Grassley asked Attorney General Eric Holder for records and communications involving a dozen current and former Justice Department officials.

<broken link removed>

Brother,if you get off the hyped up "Breaking" and " Bombshell" crap,maybe someone would take you seriously,instead of all the sheeple followers you have now.

For those of you that don't know extremists,or sensationalists are never taken seriously in the mainsteam.Go there and nobody believes a word you say.
Put out articles that the common person will read and not just the wanna bee militia man

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top