JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trojan horse... What a horrible story. Why was the police chief standing near a bomb technician? Come on now, this story is far from complete, and is obviously lacking details that make it newsworthy. I'm noticing this more and more lately.

Watch close guys, this is going to be a frequent happening as the banks start closing on peoples homes. Take care.

jj

Yeah.. That part still boggles me.. "Hey..I think this is a bomb.. Umm..let's take it in where the people are" Our tax dollars at work..:s0131:

I obviously have no real idea, but maybe they thought inside away from where any news crews would be? But I even had to think long and hard to even come up with a -possiblity- of why they took it in. Sounds dumb to me. :s0154:

RIP, officers... :(

What a shame...

No doubt the idea in moving the bomb inside was to get it into an area that would contain a blast...
:(

Hope they catch the person or persons responsible...

Please keep your rude comments to yourself. I happen to have met Woodburn chief and officer, and the OSP bomb tech was previously my nephew's soccer coach. I happen to know that what the media has reported, like usual, lacks all of the facts. So while you mock those that lost their lives trying to protect people that could care less, take a moment to think about their families and children who just lost their fathers.

Please keep your rude comments to yourself. I happen to have met Woodburn chief and officer, and the OSP bomb tech was previously my nephew's soccer coach. I happen to know that what the media has reported, like usual, lacks all of the facts. So while you mock those that lost their lives trying to protect people that could care less, take a moment to think about their families and children who just lost their fathers.

+1

Agreed, and I've cleaned up this thread. I hope this doesn't shine a negative light on NWFA for yourself and others who read them.

What a horrible tragedy :(

For everyone that posted negative comments; maybe it could have been your life that was saved by the bomb techs that died or were injured by bringing the bomb inside.

I was originally under the impression that the bank employees moved the bomb inside.

Tragic incident, I am eager to hear what the motive was, and perhaps even suspects.
This will only get more media attention as things go on, and rightfully so.
Make sure these brave men will never be forgotten.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top