JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Wilson Combat 6.8 SPC barrel on the way. What would be a good bolt or bolt carrier group to go with it? I'm leaning towards Toolcraft or Brownells. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running AR performance and have had no issues. But see they are sold out. Have heard good things about both you mentioned but have no experience with either.

I have both both brands. You won't go wrong with either.
I had an extractor break off of one of my 6.8 bolts. Can't remember which one. So many rounds had been fired, it didn't matter. Replaced it.

Recently built an AR10. Was so impressed with the quality of a JP BCG that I sampled at ORW, that's what went into it. Even at 3x the cost, it will be nothing over the life of the rifle.

They checked my headspace at ORW, and they do it as a courtesy. Be sure to check your headspace too.

I think I will go with a Toolcraft if I can find one. If I have any issues it seems that there is something called a 6.8 Superbolt or get a JP bolt.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top