JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idaho is good people.

I don't want to hear about a possible dream future state becoming an infected subject.

Lewiston/Clarkston is a great area!!!

Lewiston was my #1 spot for moving to ID... unfortunately its looking like Ill be in Boise.

Though it wont matter in the big picture, the state will be taken over by leftists soon enough. They always win. Doesnt matter if it takes them a generation, they will get in where they want to.

How many state have been turned over the years... how many states have become solidly conservative? ZERO

Demographics.

Freedom loving Americans need to have children and raise them to be pro-freedom voters. Anti-2A groups are having more children on average and increasing their voting power generation by generation.

...........................Happened in Colorado, once one of the most RED and Conservative State's, enough to make Arizona and Texas look down right Liberal and Blue! It has infected Bolder, Denver, and now it has destroyed Colorado Springs! Sad Sad Sad!

I don't know why conservatives tend to be so stubborn, quiet and wishful THEN act surprised when it all goes bad. Conservatives are the nerds who never get the pretty girl because they won't speak up.

The Caldwell election just proves it. When the conservative voters got off their butts they had an overwhelming positive result. Most states, including California are the same way.

Oregon is probably the worst because all we have to do is mail in our ballots. No waiting in a line out in the cold. Local politics are very important and we can't let it ride, anymore.

I don't know why conservatives tend to be so stubborn, quiet and wishful THEN act surprised when it all goes bad. Conservatives are the nerds who never get the pretty girl because they won't speak up.

The Caldwell election just proves it. When the conservative voters got off their butts they had an overwhelming positive result. Most states, including California are the same way.

Oregon is probably the worst because all we have to do is mail in our ballots. No waiting in a line out in the cold. Local politics are very important and we can't let it ride, anymore.

The lure of free everything...Food, housing, medical, education, transportation, etc, is quite a draw.

I heard this from a scholar so it's not my idea but fully endorse it: an electoral system for governorship. Its becoming so rural communities are being dominated by urban areas. Rural areas have differing needs, have differing values than metro areas.

We desperately need it here for rural Oregun!!! Out voted by the I5 corridor!!!

...........................Happened in Colorado, once one of the most RED and Conservative State's, enough to make Arizona and Texas look down right Liberal and Blue! It has infected Bolder, Denver, and now it has destroyed Colorado Springs! Sad Sad Sad!

Not surprised about Colorado Springs... I visited there in 2004 and gentrification was happening... lots of new tract homes, corner malls, etc.

I think the Californians infested Boise maybe starting in the mid 90s. Just awful to see if Boise goes in the toilet like so many nice cities where the leftist Dems infected.

The hippies were thicker than wool back in the late 70's & early 80's when I was there.:eek::eek::eek:

I remember the Boise of the late 70s and early 80s. It was a city, yes, but one that had a central area of large buildings that included the capital, surrounded by older residential streets with small vintage cottage homes. One of my Coast Guard buddy's parents lived there. That's what brought me north when I left the service. Just another danged Calif from San Diego. But heck, I didn't want to change anything about the place, I just wanted to live like the people already here!!! It's too bad others don't do the same...

@bbbass, your attitude is like most of the California transplants I know in the more rural areas. Freedom loving Americans who couldn't stand what their home had become. They came here because of what it is, not what they think they can change it into. If they're doing anything to hurt Idaho, it's that they probably don't get involved enough with the conservatarian views that most seem to have. But like I said earlier, most of us just want to be left alone.
I can't speak to the more urban Cali/Or/Wa transplants because I don't know any. Could probably make an educated guess though. The new mayor is definitely not an Idahoan and I wish Boise had chosen better. Bieter is a POS but I expect McLean to be worse.

I had to google her name because never heard of her. She does indeed appear to be a rabid gun grabber. Yikes, even Idaho is experiencing the spreading cancer. :(

Yeah, I did a little reading on her. Formative years in Boston, New York and Houston. Pretty much your standard lefty "fixer" personality type.

The commies learned after Vietnam they can change anything with propaganda, indoctrination, freebies, and influence/shaming from the masses.

this is the death by a thousand cuts.
this has been a methodical transforming of America since the 60s.

they are taking over the education systems, justice system, the courts, and politics.
They will change America, and destroy it by little cuts over 100 years. They have come too far now that they don't care how obvious it is, and how visibly corrupt it is to the masses.
They control the media, schools, colleges, most of the judges and prosecutors, most major political offices, law enforcement, etc

It's either going to completely collapse this country or come close before people rise up and clean house:

People are getting what someone else is paying for..... Face bigsmyl.gif

Idaho is good people.

I don't want to hear about a possible dream future state becoming an infected subject.

Lewiston/Clarkston is a great area!!!
The high populations dictate the vote for the lower populated areas. The electoral college is needed in all states.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top