JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always understood boise to be the Portland or Seattle mindset gathering place for Idaho.

This is how it starts. One big name city affects the whole state like a tumor.

images20.jpg

Sad days indeed...the disease spreads when unchallenged and since it's a college town.
Brainwashing has begun ....:s0037:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Argonaut was here to tell me why my concerns are for naught and the d's will never control Idaho.

RIP sir.

Last Edited:
Good for you, Clodwell. Great 2A turnout to push back the sneaky, devious little libs.

Boise, I'm not terribly surprised. But this has been the leftist strategy for years. Start small, locally. Then move up and out. McClean is pretty much what you'd expect of a Bloomberg Labs created EveryMomBot. I'm sure we'll see her Boston/Houston/New York roots come shining through soon enough. Probably be governor before we know it.

Remember guys, these are local elections. So as much as we'd all like to help, it's really only Boise voters who can effect Boise issues. Sadly, that's where leftists and antis gravitate, to the cities.

I think that most of us just want to be left alone to do our own thing. Sadly, we're being left with no choice but to become A-hole political activist to fight off...all the A-hole political activists:s0141:.
Hold the line, Idaho. Vote where you can and tell your friends and family to do the same.

Touche.. The worm seems to be turning tho. People are getting more and more upset with the drug addicts and other miscreants downtown. Blair street is busting at the seams with homeless.

All these folks running to Idaho for freedom didn't think the disease would follow?

Idaho will have the same infringements to the RTKABA as does WA, OR and CA, just wait.

That old saying, "...from my cold, dead fingers" is mostly true because governments will ultimately kill citizens who don't give up their rights. History has repeatedly shown this is the case.

And Texas will roll over too. Austin is so similar to Portland, it's nauseating.

God bless Texas (and Idaho). Y'all goin t'need it.

It's another story from Ammoland... I'll believe it when my stepdaughter tells me so.
This article was submitted by Greg Pruitt, founder and president of the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance. He's as hard working and honest a man can be. You can take that to the bank brother.

Idaho is good people.

I don't want to hear about a possible dream future state becoming an infected subject.

Lewiston/Clarkston is a great area!!!

@mkwerx

I heard this from a scholar so it's not my idea but fully endorse it: an electoral system for governorship. Its becoming so rural communities are being dominated by urban areas. Rural areas have differing needs, have differing values than metro areas.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top