JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Idaho (from Vancouver) and I was hoping someone would share their 'secret' outdoor shooting spot with me. I normally go to Impact Guns off of 5-Mile, but since it's indoors there is a limited amount of weapons I can take.

Hopefully someone around here wants to go shooting, or at least share a good spot! I pick up all brass and would never litter in a sacred shooting area.

Let me know if anyone knows anywhere around here or wants some company and to shoot some new guns!

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Idaho (from Vancouver) and I was hoping someone would share their 'secret' outdoor shooting spot with me. I normally go to Impact Guns off of 5-Mile, but since it's indoors there is a limited amount of weapons I can take.

Hopefully someone around here wants to go shooting, or at least share a good spot! I pick up all brass and would never litter in a sacred shooting area.

Let me know if anyone knows anywhere around here or wants some company and to shoot some new guns!

Check out the range in Parma. Nice facility with pits and a LONG rifle range as well as shorter ranges, shotgun, etc.

Here's the URL -- Parma Rod & Gun Club

It's cheap too.

Sodbuster

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR