JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I moved to Idaho in 2007 from Arizona. I am a retired LEO and have been hand gunning for 55 years. Not an "expert" but I've learned a couple of things over the years Had a stroke about two years ago which seriously messed with my shooting, but I've managed to get back on target and shoot weekly. I shoot various forms of .38, .357, 9mm, 10mm, .45, or whatever tickles my fancy and I can get my hands on. My CCW is either a 1911 or one of my HK compacts. I also carry a revolver occasionally. I don't hunt anymore, and I've started giving my firearms to my kids so there won't be any 'mortal combat' when I'm gone. Looking forward to yacking with some local people in this forum.

Jerry

Last Edited:
Welcome to the forum! I used to live in Boise, and just moved my mother from there to my locale so I doubt I'll ever be back in that part of the country. It's a shame, it's a great area to live.

Last Edited:
I moved to Idaho in 2007 from Arizona. I am a retired LEO and have been hand gunning for 55 years. Not an "expert" but I've learned a couple of things over the years Had a stroke about two years ago which seriously messed with my shooting, but I've managed to get back on target and shoot weekly. I shoot various forms of .38, .357, 9mm, 10mm, .45, or whatever tickles my fancy and I can get my hands on. My CCW is either a 1911 or one of my HK compacts. I also carry a revolver occasionally. I don't hunt anymore, and I've started giving my firearms to my kids so there won't be any 'mortal combat' when I'm gone. Looking forward to yacking with some local people in this forum.

Jerry
Welcome We are hoping to be Idaho residents ASAP....and leaving all the Oregon leftist insanity behind where it belongs.

Hello Jerry. Welcome from Corvallis and the gun-totin' old broad contingent. Good job recovering from the stroke and getting back to shooting. My EDC is a 686 snubby.
Carol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads