JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I got a question. How does a restaurant with an Ice machine boil their water prior to it being used in the machine. Since those Ice machines are directly plumbed?

Not to mention the built in Ice machines in Motels, Hotels and your Kitchen Fridge? The Commercial Ice makers (this is memorial weekend after all think 7-11 might be selling a little Ice)

Well I got a question. How does a restaurant with an Ice machine boil their water prior to it being used in the machine. Since those Ice machines are directly plumbed?

Not to mention the built in Ice machines in Motels, Hotels and your Kitchen Fridge? The Commercial Ice makers (this is memorial weekend after all think 7-11 might be selling a little Ice)
they can't, ice must be dumped and lines flushed after the alert is over. even 5 micron filters won't trap crap!

That just the point stay out of Portlands Anti Gun Zone eatery complex and you wont have to shoot someone for trying to kill you with E-Coli.

Keep in mind there is not much in the way of medical treatment for these types of illness.

Scare tactics here ... In my opinion.
What better way to beat the drum of more funds for more protections against our enemies?
Nature and Hippies in this case. I am going to the tap and get some more. I figure that I have gulped down 3 glns minimum since the 20th anyway.

That works unless the ICE came from the Portland Water Supply and was made since the 20th when this was first noticed.

I'm sure nobody considered that...

The incident just helps to prove my theory that the areas surrounding Portland are sorta like the rim of a toilet bowl and Portland is the sloshy brown part.

untitled.png
I'm sure nobody considered that...

The incident just helps to prove my theory that the areas surrounding Portland are sorta like the rim of a toilet bowl and Portland is the sloshy brown part.
LMFAO ... Nothing like a good visual to drive home the point!

untitled.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top