JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good price, if I didn't have one just like it I'd be all over it. Chris and Mark from Bohica take good care of their customers. I went this route so I could afford a good scope to put on it. I put a Nightforce 8-32 X 56 NXS on it as a process of building it up. I put a Bohica single shot stainless lower and a Magpul PRS stock on it. This normally sells for $1395 so it's a good deal. If I'm out of line saying this please delete this or notify me and I will.

Excuse my ignorance, is this a single shot? I was going to buy a safety harbor 50 upper as they are 1500 and use a mag. Are these better and why? Very interested. Thanks.

Yes this is a single shot, he is using the magazine filled with lead for extra weight. I really enjoy my Bohica but have never fired the Safety Harbor 50. The idea is the same but I do trust Chris and Mark with Bohica because they have been good to me and my friend that also has one.

I haven't really heard much about the SHF 50's. Seeing one in person though, they are kind of decent, but kind of cheap looking at the same time. If/when I can afford to actually play with these again I would probably get a Zel Customs Tactilite with the mag. Those things are nice looking and you have lots of options on barrels and such. Not cheap though.

Hi Ridurall (Ron) Looking at it to replace my 26". ;)

Cheese, Upgraded Bolt Assembly? Bohica hammer spring and modified mag release included? Will you ship? Thanx ....

Hi Ridurall (Ron) Looking at it to replace my 26". ;)

Cheese, Upgraded Bolt Assembly? Bohica hammer spring and modified mag release included? Will you ship? Thanx ....
do not believe this has the upgraded bolt. I am no expert on these though. Lower is all standard parts, and the bolt release has been just left off so the upper can work with it. I can ship, but the lower is not included in the price listed above. I kind of want to hang on to it to build it up in a smaller caliber.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.