Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bohica FAR 50bmg upper

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Apr 22, 2011.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

Its new and unfired. Some handling marks. Has 30" barrel, bohica bipod, and a magpul 20rd PMag that I filled with lead and epoxy. Price is $1150. Located on the west side of portland. No trades.

2. Shooter98

Shooter98 McMinnville, Or. Member

You'd think for something worth $1150 bucks we could see an actual picture :) and yes I'm interested.

3. The Cheese

THE LOWER IS NOT INCLUDED at this price. Its just there for perspective.

img5951h.jpg

img5950t.jpg

img5949g.jpg

img5948x.jpg

4. ridurall

ridurall Blair, Oklahoma Active Member

Good price, if I didn't have one just like it I'd be all over it. Chris and Mark from Bohica take good care of their customers. I went this route so I could afford a good scope to put on it. I put a Nightforce 8-32 X 56 NXS on it as a process of building it up. I put a Bohica single shot stainless lower and a Magpul PRS stock on it. This normally sells for $1395 so it's a good deal. If I'm out of line saying this please delete this or notify me and I will.

5. viperjody

viperjody Seattle, WA Active Member

Excuse my ignorance, is this a single shot? I was going to buy a safety harbor 50 upper as they are 1500 and use a mag. Are these better and why? Very interested. Thanks.

6. ridurall

ridurall Blair, Oklahoma Active Member

Yes this is a single shot, he is using the magazine filled with lead for extra weight. I really enjoy my Bohica but have never fired the Safety Harbor 50. The idea is the same but I do trust Chris and Mark with Bohica because they have been good to me and my friend that also has one.

7. The Cheese

I haven't really heard much about the SHF 50's. Seeing one in person though, they are kind of decent, but kind of cheap looking at the same time. If/when I can afford to actually play with these again I would probably get a Zel Customs Tactilite with the mag. Those things are nice looking and you have lots of options on barrels and such. Not cheap though.

8. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Hi Ridurall (Ron) Looking at it to replace my 26". ;)

Cheese, Upgraded Bolt Assembly? Bohica hammer spring and modified mag release included? Will you ship? Thanx ....

9. The Cheese

do not believe this has the upgraded bolt. I am no expert on these though. Lower is all standard parts, and the bolt release has been just left off so the upper can work with it. I can ship, but the lower is not included in the price listed above. I kind of want to hang on to it to build it up in a smaller caliber.

10. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Thanx for the response .....

11. The Cheese

not a problem. If you have anymore questions, lemme know.

12. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps Elkhorn Mnts Eastern Oregon New Member

It looks like the upgraded bolt to me not a straight body taper on the bolt handle.

13. vtxretro02

vtxretro02 SOUTH CENTRAL KANSAS New Member