Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bohica FAR 50bmg upper

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Jan 6, 2011.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

I got this awhile back in new unfired condition. I have yet to put a single round through it, but I have cycled the action a bunch. Its the 30" barrel model with the bipod. I also have an aero precision lower complete with a RRA LPK with the hammer modified to work with the upper, and an ACE skeleton stock that I will sell FTF to an OR resident with this upper. With the Lower it would be $1500 out the door or $1300 for the upper by itself. I really don't want to ship at this point. These With the 30" barrel and bipod it would run you $1500. Pics available on request.

2. MilesTeg

MilesTeg Troutdale, OR Active Member

What is your asking price?

3. The Cheese

$1300 for the upper, $1500 for the upper with the aero precision lower that has the LPK installed and an ace skeleton stock.

4. AnthonyNorfleet

AnthonyNorfleet Oregon Member

Where are you located? And would you be interested in any trades or partial trades?

5. The Cheese

Located on the west side of hillsboro. Don't need any trades at this point in time.

6. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Bohica is a great Single Shot. I have had mine (24") for over a year now ... Great 'Stress Releif'. My buddy has the 30" ..... Great price too!

7. ridurall

ridurall Blair, Oklahoma Active Member

I'm the buddy with the 30" Bohica. I put a Bohica Stainless Steel Single shot lower on it and my own custom 3lb trigger. Ok enough of mine, for the money I think Bohica is well worth the money and Chris and Mark the owners are great and take great care of people with their guns. Buy it and enjoy it.

8. sava6e

sava6e Portland Member

Do you accept payments :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.