JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this awhile back in new unfired condition. I have yet to put a single round through it, but I have cycled the action a bunch. Its the 30" barrel model with the bipod. I also have an aero precision lower complete with a RRA LPK with the hammer modified to work with the upper, and an ACE skeleton stock that I will sell FTF to an OR resident with this upper. With the Lower it would be $1500 out the door or $1300 for the upper by itself. I really don't want to ship at this point. These With the 30" barrel and bipod it would run you $1500. Pics available on request.

Bohica is a great Single Shot. I have had mine (24") for over a year now ... Great 'Stress Releif'. My buddy has the 30" ..... Great price too!

I'm the buddy with the 30" Bohica. I put a Bohica Stainless Steel Single shot lower on it and my own custom 3lb trigger. Ok enough of mine, for the money I think Bohica is well worth the money and Chris and Mark the owners are great and take great care of people with their guns. Buy it and enjoy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.