Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BOHICA 50 BMG Upper, AR lower, scope and ammo F/S or Trade

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Navvet, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Navvet

Navvet Lynden, WA Active Member

I am interested in selling my Bohica single shot .50 BMG upper ($1100 OBO), along with the AR-15 lower and heavy hammer (200 OBO), 100 rounds of ammo (3.00 each OBO) and I have a Counter Sniper scope ( $300.00 OBO). Also with the rifle I have a .50 boresighter. I am not interested in seperating anything unless the 50 upper goes alone, then I will piece everything else out. I will also make a package deal. It has been shot very little and due to a serious hand injury on my gun hand I can no longer fire it. If there is serious interest I will post pics.

I am interested in all kinds of gun trades, 1911-A1 (prefer a match one), brand not important as long it starts with a C, R, or S. Glock 5in ( 32, 35) etc. or about any other decent weapon and ammo. Ammo is like cash to me. Now that I am retired I want to start competing in combat shooting again (paper). I have had enough of the real life stuff.

Thanks for looking. This is my first posting on here, but I have high feedback on a former site and ebay. I would rather a FTF, but if you pay the shipping, I will ship this cannon. FFL is required on the lower except FTF then I need a CCW from WA.

2. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Looks good: what is the barrel length ? How many rounds fired ? What type of Ammo?

BTW, pictures in your listing will help a lot too ......

Thanx ....

And welcome to the site ...... :)

3. Navvet

Navvet Lynden, WA Active Member

It is the long barrel version, I will get the length in the morning. The ammo is a mix of AP, API, Tracer and ball. I have had it about two years and never shot it. I will find out from the previous owner how many rounds, but I do not believe many. Sorry to be so vague, I wasnt expecting such quick interest. My hand was in a cast almost 2 years so it has been a safe queen.

4. PinkhamR

Two Years ...... :(

Thanx for the info ....... I have the 24" but am looking for the 30" or 36" ...... :)

5. PinkhamR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.