JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This model has the Improved Bolt, 30" Barrel, Custom Modified Trigger, PRS Stock (with Accu-Shot Quick Adjust Mono-Pod), Factory Adjustable Bi-Pod and an excellent 10-40x50 AOE Scope with very strong solid steel mounts and snap up lens covers. I also added a Limbsaver "Carve To Fit" Pad on the PRS Stock.

bmg30_zps3ca2d9b2.jpg

Pinkhamr Shooting The 50.BMG Rifle - YouTube

I will get some more photo's added tomorrow evening. The price is $2,350 FIRM though I may consider a partial 'unique' trade. Please no Glocks, B/A Rifles, Shotty's or DAO Pistols. Yes, I know the price seems high but consider the 'whole' package price - It took a lot to build it up. Shipping will have to be determined but I anticipate around $50+. Yes, this rifle is heavy!

Thanx for looking and toss me a PM if you have 'any' questions.

Yep, it is still available though I am tempted to increase the asking price! ------- ;) Has anyone checked the latest prices of Guns America, Gun Broker, etc., lately? WOW!

My price is very good - find something unusual and lets do some trading? -- :D

Thanx All ........

I took a break - BTW, my buddy Ron (ridurall on NWFA), had his 30" Bohica out Saturday and was popping "Bullseyes" at 1,000 yards, and also hitting a larger metal target at 1 mile!!!

Thanx all :s0155: I hope to actually be home within 3 weeks.............. I have some serious PT to work on .................. 2 months on your back and you can't even standup for more then a minute :(

Well, I'll get it done!

Now who can use this Bohica. Has all the goodies on it and check the prices they are going for elsewhere. Some 'unusual' trades may be considered.

Thanx again folks....... :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.