JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't love this place.

the only time I shop here is when I need some ancient obsolete catridge no one uses anymore like .22 Hornet or something like that. half the ammo boxes in there look like the ammo was made in 1957 and have sat there since.

They have a bunch of crappy old surplus rifles and try to sell them for way too much money, they wanted 180 dollars for a mosin that was so covered in grease you probably could've set it on fire with a ciggarette and the bolt wouldn't seal.

The young fat guy who I call "Chum lee" (i don't know his real name) is a good guy, I like him, he's always been helpful, the old fart with the mustache is a total closest thing to a card carrying gun snob there is. I really wish Marcus Carter would get back into the gun business so there would be a decent gun shop.....

So, About Boerner's... I can't argue the "attitude"... but who doesn't have attidue?? I've waited at line at Sportsman's just to talk to someone who had no time to help me and didn't know the mag release from the take-down lever! And that was somehow MY problem?!?!? C'mon! WE ARE ALL GUN PEOPLE! and I will respect everyone who supports the Second Amendment! And ANY opinion they may have of it... regardless!

I will chime in on this one since I drive past them on my way home every day. I stop in occasionally. The guys are usually friendly, if not busy or uninterested in customers. Not great customer service, and they don't always engage aggressively, but some people really do just want to come in and walk around. Every time I have asked questions, they are happy to help.

Their prices are not good. But they are not bad, and from everything I have seen, they have resisted jacking up prices durring the panic. Don't expect to get anything <MSRP, but don't expect to get gouged either. Their ammo prices have always been terrible for target ammo, but in line with self-defense stuff.

I will continue to do business with them, but I would not say I am excited about the shop, and I am not singing their praises from the mountain tops. On two seperate occasions when discussing prices, they expressed to me that they are not raising prices from the panic, and I appreciate that. To me, that is them supporting us, and I will continue to support them.

Adding to an old thread... I have been to Boerner's several times, thought their prices were about average. Some higher, some lower. On more than one occasion, I made them a cash offer that I felt was more in-line (at least to me!) and they took it. The offers were on used guns... plus tax. I was happy, they were happy. Win-win. I keep stopping buy, and if something strikes my fancy, I'll buy. Most of the people there are good guys.

My ONLY real complaint, is the parking lot being full due to regulars shooting the breeze and drinking coffee. It wouldn't be a problem if they had more parking.

My .02. YMMV

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top