JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FROM GOA

Boehner Resigns!

Created: Friday, 25 September 2015
Written by Gun Owners of America
Not a GOA member yet? You can join Gun Owners of America today for only $20!

Time to elect a real pro-gun leader

You did it!

Your phone calls and emails to your member of Congress demanding he or she fire Boehner contributed to a huge announcement.

Thank you for taking action on our previous alert.

Realizing he did not have the votes to remain in power, at the end of October John Boehner will resign as Speaker of the House of Representatives, and from Congress entirely.

But our fight has just begun. boehnorcrying.jpg

We've stopped John Boehner's campaign of appeasement against gun rights.

But now we must make SURE the next Speaker is a pro-gun champion.

Sadly, the gears are already in motion to replace Boehner with another compromiser.

You can help stop that, too.

Call your member of Congress right now at 202-225-3121.

Demand he or she only vote for a Speaker who will:

1) Defund any and all of Obama's anti-gun Executive Orders.
2) Refuse to allow any votes on any of Obama's anti-gun agenda.

Be sure to mention you are a GOA member.

You forced John Boehner to quit his job. Now, you can replace him with a pro-gun champion.

Call your member of Congress right now at 202-225-3121. (If you're not sure who your Representative is, you can just give your address and you will be directed to the correct office.)

Let your Congressman know the next Speaker must be 100% pro-gun.

Sincerely,
Tim Macy
Chairman

P.S. You forced John Boehner out! Don't let the D.C. establishment replace him with another compromiser.

Call your Member of Congress right now at 202-225-3121. Tell him or her only to vote for a Speaker who will defund any and all of Obama's anti-gun Executive Orders and refuse to allow any votes on Obama's anti-gun agenda.

If you think your gun rights might ease up with the next election then you need to take a shot of adrenalin and prepare to fight long before and through the election or we will end up with this mix and loss of all rights.

http://patriotupdate.com/guess-who-wants-to-be-vp-if-joe-biden-runs-for-president/

Boehner is small potatoes to what could happen if the Demvoters go for this mess.
The possibility of this makes my skin crawl.
After the last 7, soon to be 8 agonizing years..............
Anyone that votes for that mess is truly subversively insane or an enemy of the nation.

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
He might have been weaker than Conservatives would like on a lot of issues but he get's an A from the NRA when you look him up.

Also in Obama's first term, when the Dems held both houses he helped try and block a few things if I remember correctly.

I guess you could say without Boehner, things could have been worse. But then again things might have been better! We'll never know what negotiations are really like behind closed doors.
"Better than Pelosi" is not a slogan that gets me motivated.

Call me old fashioned.

Despite faults, Boehner recently nailed it on gun control and CDC

Today's stunning announcement by House Speaker John Boehner that he will step down at the end of October comes about three months after he explained to a reporter why the House Appropriations Committee voted to block funding for "gun violence prevention" research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

<broken link removed>

Today's stunning announcement by House Speaker John Boehner that he will step down at the end of October comes about three months after he explained to a reporter why the House Appropriations Committee voted to block funding for "gun violence prevention" research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

<broken link removed>

You post a lot of good info Dave, thanks!

<broken link removed>
Maybe I'm missing something? Boehner had issues for sure depending on your level of Conservatism but on gun rights he seemed O.K..

I'm an independent with Libertarian leanings that's fed up with Progressives taking over the system.

Yeah, for now I'd like to a more Conservative Speaker that will stand up to them more than Boehner has but
I hope whoever gets in is at least as pro gun as Boehner!

Boehner didn't have a problem with his voting record so much as he had with his seeming reluctance to stand his ground and push back against opposition, or to inspire/convince others to stay the course. It was as if he thought his Speaker position required him to remain non-partisan or concilliatory.

Congress needed a Schwarzkopf but got a Colin Powell.

Really hope he moves out of the country but looks like he is going to Florida. Gonna get a real tan I guess.:D

He bent over and kissed Obums backside as every turn. Good riddance.
He had no spine. Regardless of how he voted he was dangerous there
as are many that surrounded him.

Anyone with a mal-formed b cluster (borderline personality disorder) (particularly a nicotine addiction) should not be allowed to serve as speaker.

DSM-IV Code 301.83

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Anyone who suffers from a psudodobulbar disorder should not be allowed to serve as speaker.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

Where in the heck is the inspector general?
Careful... Thomas Jefferson was 299.80 (Asperger's) and he might have been a DQ if you insist on a "no diagnosable pathology" benchmark. So would all of us, because a pshrink really trying can put a DX on *anyone*.

Full disclosure: 299.80 myself--but I would generally agree with the idea that our elected officials should have an eligibility requirement of being required to take the same psych eval as the officers entrusted with our nuclear arsenal and publicly post the results, ditto for Executive appointees.

lol.. how much more could he oppose everything out of the Obama admin? literally every single thing was a fight and he was considered reasonable and he got tired of the nonsense. He knew it was beyond the point of stupidity. You can't be a TINY, really dumb, minority and threaten to shut down the gov at every turn because its not exactly what you want. That is not what our founders wanted, you know it and its ridiculous...

And that attitude illustrates why Washington Republican officeholders can usually be summarized as "Waste of Viable Organs"--they'd rather be Junior Coalition Partners than Opposition LEADERS.

Douchebag Harry and Nazi Piglosi used every parliamentary dirty trick in the book to ram their agenda through, and the extend of B*tch McClownell and the Spraytanned Pickle's mental faculties was "bend over and grab ankles".

TED CRUZ 2016!

Not sure you understand how government is supposed to work. Even if you disagree with people it doesnt mean you that you throw tantrums and pull the fire escaped to get your way. Ted Cruz is the creepiest politician to ever be on the main stage. SP was dumber but not more evil. Calling out TC just puts you at the child's table.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top