Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Body count 2013

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Body count 2013: Cracking the code on criminal violence

The Seattle Times is reporting today that 2013 produced 29 homicides in the Jet City, six of which were officer-involved, and buried in the story are references to the same things gun rights advocates have been saying in the year since Sandy Hook while arguing against new feel-good, non-solution gun laws.

Body count 2013: Cracking the code on criminal violence - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

That, exactly, has been the trigger. Sudden withdrawal from them is a common denominator.
    Who is executing that trigger pull?

4. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

The withdrawal trigger order has probably been executed by their handlers.....no one wants another expose' on their agency do they?

5. FortRock

FortRock Bend/Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

OK…..my little foil hat slipped off again….DHS is an umbrella agency with 7 other agencies within (CPB; FLETC; FPS/NPPD; ICE; TSA; USCG; USSS). Then we have NSA, BATF, FBI, DEA, USPS, local LE (did I miss any?). All of whom have heavily armed “SWAT” or “SRT”’s. We have a mental health system which is heavily subsidized with Federal dollars. Records are computerized. Patients on the medications you reference have to be diagnosed in order to have the medications prescribed. Despite the fake HIPPA barrier, patient information is easily gleaned. Maintaining a pool of potential candidates, and grooming them, knowing that the pharmacological trigger exists, is a very real possibility. It seems like every time the Fed needs a flag event, one occurs. Anybody notice how fast Homeland Security saturated the Boston Bombing scene? That didn’t match the medication/violence dynamics, but it reflects the level of saturation the above agencies have in place. And, as with other events, LE was aware of the bombers. I hope I am only being paranoid, but next time another “phony scandal” pops up and a distraction is needed my hypothesis will be tested.

Dunerunner and (deleted member) like this.
  6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

I think you are pretty close to reality. Too many similarities to be random.

7. FortRock

FortRock Bend/Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Whew! I was worried there for a second. I believe we are seeing a pattern of OPs over the last 3 years or so I have never seen domestically in the past.